Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by packermom View Post
    I am so bummed out, I have been unable to log in for two days. This has been happening quite frequently lately. Message says I need an internet connection and of course I have one.
    Do you have a lot of apps running in the background? If you have Location Services enabled on a lot of them, if many have Background App Refresh enabled, if your Mail isn't set to Push, if Notifications are enabled on many, if computers/TV in the house are streaming video/music, perhaps this is sucking on your WiFi and affecting your game. I have noticed when we have numerous devices running I have to disable WiFi on most to play, mostly because we only have 20mbps WiFi. I wonder to what extent this contributes to the "you need internet access" error.

I am also wondering how the severe weather events worldwide are interfering with global Internet.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    I have the same problem from yesterday....
    I can't log in ..... Iphone XS and Ipad air....
    Quote Originally Posted by michelec357 View Post
    I logged onto Castle Story this morning about 15 minutes later it crashed? it has now been 10 hours and I still can?t get the game to open.
    I have changed networks and rebooted? this is very frustrating.

Looking for the power of the post. I haven?t been able to get in since Sunday. Sigh.

Unhappy

For those of us still experiencing either complete or random inability to log in, on my main account I have temporarily been able to login on a different device twice now. The new device will then also experience a random inability to open. This is definitely account specific, since I can open several of my low level accounts I no longer use, without any problems on any device.
    No amount of reboot/reinstall has made any difference, just occasionally opens on my iPhone, then doesn?t for awhile.
    Good news for some, Maybe, after two complete days of not being able to open my main device(iPad air4), it just logged in, I?m afraid to close it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I got a request for the socks this morning from you... seemed to have been sent around 7am gmt and I of course responded to it. Did you see any increase in your socks received?
    Thank you. I sent out 10 more requests last night, including to you, and this morning I had the 15 I needed. I actually had 18 in total. Thanks for the help 🙂. Fingers crossed for Day 9!

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I don't know if you sent me another one but I don't believe I've seen it. I'll be back on in the morning. (Kiwi Kingdom)!
    Thanks Bubbles. I got there in the end, and am now catching up. I'm a little worried about Day 9 doing the same thing, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. In the meantime, I've sent a ticket to S8.

Thank you to all the wonderful forum members that helped out.

I was locked out for hours yesterday and was finally able to get in. I am now locked out again. This is really frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    I can get in, but ... I cannot send out ANY requests. It just brings me to the normal "Social" page (ie with Community, Neighbors, & Invites).

Getting ready to send in a ticket to Support ... anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thank you. I sent out 10 more requests last night, including to you, and this morning I had the 15 I needed. I actually had 18 in total. Thanks for the help ��. Fingers crossed for Day 9!

Thanks Bubbles. I got there in the end, and am now catching up. I'm a little worried about Day 9 doing the same thing, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. In the meantime, I've sent a ticket to S8.

Thank you to all the wonderful forum members that helped out.
    Based on a manual count of the notifications I received, after two days of making requests, I should have at least have 26 White Socks, but the game is still showing 13.

There is obviously something wrong with the game. Why hasn’t someone from S8’s development team done something about this

When something of this magnitude happens in games by other companies, we usually get compensated handsomely for our time and emotions invested, or at the very least a heartbeat apology. Not silence, sad excuses, and finger pointing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by packermom View Post
    I am so bummed out, I have been unable to log in for two days. This has been happening quite frequently lately. Message says I need an internet connection and of course I have one.
    Having problem too. Same message but connection fine. Reinstalled app worked briefly but not working again.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wondering, with all of yous who have had a difficult time getting in the game and you sent in a complaint to S8, what have they said about this?

Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Just wondering, with all of yous who have had a difficult time getting in the game and you sent in a complaint to S8, what have they said about this?
    Posting about and discussing private communications from support is not allowed. These are considered to be private correspondence between Storm8 Support agents and individual users.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!