Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Exactly, anything in my MRC that uses lesser tokens also requires gold ones. So unless they open the MH exchanges…
    So resources are only valuable if you can use them right away?

Rhino Keeper
    I?m a little lost on a couple things. I don?t remember ever seeing a pop up about the Cobbler dropping Spellbound Dew. I see that the building will drop that and a bunch of other goodies. Seems very similar to the Winter Castle drops, but I haven?t been collecting from it because I forgot it was supposed to drop all those things. Oops!

I had also forgotten that Renee? is supposed to drop tokens because I don?t remember her ever giving me one on any of my accounts. 😕🤔

I do get tokens from my Cabbage Patch dragon, and they accumulate until I can use them during a Monster Hunt. The only problem I have with that is that one time I maxed out on them when there was a long time between MHs.

This seems like an ok event with some good prizes, but I?m on the fence about working on it. Still feeling a bit burned by the fact that Tabitha and Lyanna only drop 2 energy per day. I just bought a Winter Equifox that drops 2 energy per day for 250 gems, which was much easier and less expensive than all I invested in the last event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Best start updating our neighbor list for Day 5 and Day 9.

What I can't understand is why I'm still receiving requests for "Ye Old Gloves" from the previous event even after that event has ended and this new one started. And these requests were from five days ago
    Same thing is happening to me, and across all my accounts. Weird. I sent myself requests for Mythic Oils the other day, and my other accounts didn?t get the request for a couple days. Lol! Check DS forum if you have time.

Executive Chef
    A big thanks to everyone gemming ahead and sharing the Goals.
    It's so helpful to know what's coming, very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    ....I do get tokens from my Cabbage Patch dragon, and they accumulate until I can use them during a Monster Hunt. The only problem I have with that is that one time I maxed out on them when there was a long time between MHs. ...
    This happens to me too sometimes, mostly with the most frequent Shield Token.. but still, beginning a Monster Hunt with a load of Tokens is awesome.

... I had also forgotten that Renee? is supposed to drop tokens because I don?t remember her ever giving me one on any of my accounts. ���� ...
    I suspect they gave her the same 'Token drop odds' as Unicorn droppers, but when only collecting from her once a week that's not really impressive.

.... This seems like an ok event with some good prizes, but I?m on the fence about working on it. Still feeling a bit burned by the fact that Tabitha and Lyanna only drop 2 energy per day. I just bought a Winter Equifox that drops 2 energy per day for 250 gems, which was much easier and less expensive than all I invested in the last event.
    Participating in events is almost always rewarding, even if you don't finish/ don't invest any extra money/Gems.
    There will probably be an Adventure where there is a chance for items to drop. These can possibly help you in future events.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-14-22 at 12:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    I was only able to buy 7 cows, not 10. Is that because I had already received 3 when paying for the Value Pack?? That hardly seems fair!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I was only able to buy 7 cows, not 10. Is that because I had already received 3 when paying for the Value Pack?? That hardly seems fair!
    Yes, alas that is the reason. The Market lets you buy Cows until you have the max of 10.
    If you first bought 10 Cows, you would have gotten 3 extra for a total of 13.
    I agree, it's not fair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Yes, alas that is the reason. The Market lets you buy Cows until you have the max of 10.
    I agree, it's not fair.
    Thanks - lesson learned! I bought the pack because I'm going to be offline for the next two days, and figured it would help me catch up quicker. So much for that theory!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree, it's not fair.
    Made the same mistake... -.-

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks - lesson learned! I bought the pack because I'm going to be offline for the next two days, and figured it would help me catch up quicker. So much for that theory!
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Made the same mistake... -.-
    I'm so sorry you both missed out on 3 extra Cows
    I just remembered this bug/ way it works when you mentioned it, or else I would've warned people.
    I don't know if this info is included in the standard Story Book Event info? If not, it might be good to add a warning.

Rhino Keeper
    Are the cows fully grown? Or is this an item we should be storing and bringing back out?

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast