Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I didn’t start being able to finish storybook events without gemming until I started following the forums and if it wasn’t for players like Stymie (I hope I’m spelling it right), and those who came before like Kat and Anna, I’d still be gemming through. So a big thank you to Stymie and the others who share info on upcoming requirements
    Happy to help. Appreciate your kind words!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well for those players who didn't get a lucky drop of the sheep from the adventure or maybe just didn't know about the adventure drops, that doesn't seem quite fair.
    The only thing I can say, and maybe it might help is- double check your inventory and see if there's Sheep or poof balls in there. Or go on some more adventures and hope for the drops.
    Or....... go ahead and buy just enough gems to get the prize. It's an awfully good end of event prize.
    Riverly always has sensible tips. I also became disenchanted with the game & once considered quitting. But like you & many others, we've built these kingdoms & really enjoy them. So I now ask myself if spending 5 or 6 bucks will be fun bucks well spent to finish the event. Sometimes it's yes & other times it's no.

For me, this time, it was a yes. I don't want a kingdom stuffed with white alicorns (not that that is undesirable or unattractive - just not my thing,) for energy & the cobbler fits the bill very nicely with his uniqueness. Plus, there are some very nice people connected with this game.
    Last edited by Dqueenie; 01-24-22 at 05:07 PM.

HELP PLEASE
    When I click on my shoe building to "upgrade it" to level 9 it doesn't give me the option!
    It does the same thing it does when you finish a chapter early and you click on it and it just tells you the amount of time until the next drop but no upgrading availability.
    I have spent gems on this event due to not having the sheep and am FREAKING out bc unfortunately I've been a player since 2014 and S8 is not that great about helping you out in situations such as these
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    HELP PLEASE
    When I click on my shoe building to "upgrade it" to level 9 it doesn't give me the option!
    It does the same thing it does when you finish a chapter early and you click on it and it just tells you the amount of time until the next drop but no upgrading availability.
    I have spent gems on this event due to not having the sheep and am FREAKING out bc unfortunately I've been a player since 2014 and S8 is not that great about helping you out in situations such as these
    Sorry for the big font...toldya I was freaking out
    p.s. I have tried force restarting the game, putting the building into storage etc.
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    p.s. I have tried force restarting the game, putting the building into storage etc.
    Have you completed every step of the chapter you are currently in? It won?t allow you to upgrade until you finish all the steps for the day.

Farm Supplier
    Any news from S8 about the lost cobber issue????. I have no answer yet…..
    My shoemaker Lv.10 drops event’s items…..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    The event isn?t officially over yet for everyone. The Shoemaker, Sheep, etc will continue to drop event items until the event ends tomorrow evening.

Farm Supplier
    Oh I feel for you. Have you tried putting all your walkers away? It seemed to help me with numerous glitches I was experiencing. Wishing you the best. I only just finished & have struggled with drops from battling the gnome not being counted & those rassa frassin gem traps stealing my gems while battling the gnomes! I do hope you avoid those.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    The event isn?t officially over yet for everyone. The Shoemaker, Sheep, etc will continue to drop event items until the event ends tomorrow evening.
    The sheep etc don’t drop anything…. Only the shoemaker still dropping like Lv. 9 ……..

Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    Nothing from Storm8 yet for me. I'm never placing an event item again! LOL the **** thing can sit in storage until it's "safe" to put it out there!