Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    When is this game over? I would like to make some more of the gnomes from the farm houses. Just not sure how much time we have.
    On the right side of my screen I have an icon that says 3 more days to craft Shoe Gnomes. If you don?t have an icon then I don?t know what to tell you. And I don?t know when 3 days ends. Is it Wednesday evening? Morning? Midnight?
    Last edited by Frostyforest34; 01-23-22 at 07:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    When is this game over? I would like to make some more of the gnomes from the farm houses. Just not sure how much time we have.
    Even though the value pack does not have event items, it says 3 days like the featured event items for sale. This really means between 2 and 3 days. The value pack expires on Wednesday at 6:00 pm PST, so very likely that?s when event crafts expire.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad I threw my username up here. Thanks to all my new forum neighbor friends! I took the time to write down the kingdom names of request and noted active current neighbor requests and my 20 socks came back to me in less than 2 hours. Record time! Thanks everyone. Now I have the tedious task of editing out inactive.

Much love and happy cobbling. Thanks to all for the updated info and best wishes and feeling better to SpiritWind

Executive Chef
    Goal overview : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1664214

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOrchid17 View Post
    just wanted to throw in the fact that I completed the event well within time, placed the cobbler and didn't move him at all, then did a bunch of stuff to "make sure" the game wasn't reset. all was well, eventually closed game. then went back in hours later not thinking there'd be a problem, and the cobbler was gone! so I'm pretty ticked off. I "did everything right."

put a ticket in but haven't heard a thing. very annoyed.
    I'm sorry the tips didn't help. Hope S8 support can help you.
    There are a lot of missing prizes this event.. (more than usual it seems) I wish we knew exactly what causes this bug
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-24-22 at 01:16 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Since the event isn't over yet, will the post event drops have started?
    First drop from the Cobbler was 40 energy and a Sword Token. It's Monday, so The Case of the Missing Cobbler will surely be addressed positively today by S8, since so many people are having the same problem. Everyone will love this adorable character, especially his drops!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-24-22 at 06:01 AM.

Hello all

I was only just looking at the goals goals left (I started late) and see the need for something like 140 puff balls in 2 days?! I've been seeing 1/hr average. In the past we could do a chapter quest without spending money and still be able to sleep at night but ~140 hours needed to get these and only 2 days left, I don't see how it can reasonably be done.

Is there a trick to this that doesn't require gems?

Same thing with me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by paisley777 View Post
    Hello all

I was only just looking at the goals goals left (I started late) and see the need for something like 140 puff balls in 2 days?! I've been seeing 1/hr average. In the past we could do a chapter quest without spending money and still be able to sleep at night but ~140 hours needed to get these and only 2 days left, I don't see how it can reasonably be done.

Is there a trick to this that doesn't require gems?
    I do the event Adventures constantly, as many as I can the first few days especially, to get extra of an event item dropper as well as the items. I got 2 extra sheep this time around (as well as extra presses, lace trees, and cows), plus got those extra ones before that goal, so I didn't have to wait to collect in addition to being able to collect faster when that goal started. It's why I noticed Hides weren't dropping much from my stables/cows, I almost ran out on one account. If you are starting a Storybook event late, I think this might be critical to catching up.

Starting a few months ago, all the event requirements went up (quite a bit IMO) on all the event types, so whatever worked previously will need to be stepped up IMO. This is the first storybook event since the requirements changed, so I bet that's why you are noticing it especially.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-24-22 at 08:17 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I do the event Adventures constantly, as many as I can the first few days especially, to get extra of an event item dropper as well as the items. I got 2 extra sheep this time around (as well as extra presses, lace trees, and cows), plus got those extra ones before that goal, so I didn't have to wait to collect in addition to being able to collect faster when that goal started. It's why I noticed Hides weren't dropping much from my stables/cows, I almost ran out on one account. If you are starting a Storybook event late, I think this might be critical to catching up.

Starting a few months ago, all the event requirements went up (quite a bit IMO) on all the event types, so whatever worked previously will need to be stepped up IMO. This is the first storybook event since the requirements changed, so I bet that's why you are noticing it especially.

I did notice that I wasn't able to complete quests as often but I chocked it up to just not playing as devotedly but I've still been able to complete chapter ones before.

This is very disappointing. I refuse to buy gem items. One shouldn't to do that in order to enjoy the game. I categorically refuse to pay one red cent anymore until/unless the gem traps are fixed.

Well, if they are changing the play to require gems, then no more 7-10day quests for me. I'll have to stick with the long term ones. Sad though. I've been a player for years and enjoyed the short term challenges. Sad to know they aren't an option for me anymore.

Executive Chef
    I've been wondering if those players who just got the 2 free sheep were able to complete the storybook. Anybody?