Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

I?ve been stuck at 18 argyle socks for 15h! So frustrating! How the hell am I supposed to finish the event if I?m stick at the first step of day 9!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by weethistle View Post
    I?ve been stuck at 18 argyle socks for 15h! So frustrating! How the hell am I supposed to finish the event if I?m stick at the first step of day 9!
    If you perhaps have gems, you can use those to pass through. I was also stuck there, and I passed through with gems. Not much help, but I hope it's still something.

Quote Originally Posted by SmolMins View Post
    If you perhaps have gems, you can use those to pass through. I was also stuck there, and I passed through with gems. Not much help, but I hope it's still something.
    I sadly lost all my gems to a gem trap last week, when the game reset as I was collecting from ivy, so I only have 5 left and can?t gem past.

New Resident
    I'm sorry to hear that. I read from others that the only way to get around this is to re-request and hope your neighbors fill in quickly. I hope you'll be able to get past the next tasks quickly at least, I recommend checking prior posts to check what you need in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I?ve been stuck on 11 socks all day and I am super annoyed. They really need to fix this
    I had 19 socks, 10 hours ago, still waiting for the final one

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I had 19 socks, 10 hours ago, still waiting for the final one
    I sent you a neighbour request. Will send you a sock if I get a request through. I finally got my last 2. Hopefully power of the post works for you too.

Executive Chef
    For future Storybook Event requests: Do NOT request from STORMIE, until you are stuck at 19.

Storm is is a guaranteed response. It takes time (sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes an hour). You also should completely close the game and reopen to ensure socks are counted.

The item goes to your inventory. If you count more responses than the game, check your inventory; take pictures and submit a ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    Lower levels chapter 10 final goal
    Upgrade shoemaker: knights shoes x3, wizards shoes x3, princess shies x1, gnome shoes x1

Farm Supplier
    How am I meant to make 2 princess shoes with 2 sheep only dropping 3 puffs between them every 4 hours? Aghhhhhh

Rhino Keeper
    Still on chapter 9 making the princess shoes, but I'm hopeful i'll manage to finish in time. Preparing everything I can now in advance and if I fall short i'll just have to gem a bit