Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Executive Chef
    I'm so sorry for everyone having log-in issues. Must be super frustrating.
    I hope S8 can figure out what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Anyone else having problems getting hides from the magic cows? I also want to express my gratitude for all those giving the much appreciated information towards this event and best wishes to SpiritWind for a speedy recovery.
    Do you have a Chapter open? You can only collect Event items when any Chapter is open.
    I have no issues with the Cows (do keep in mind drops are not guaranteed.. but the drop rate is pretty high, and they also drop multiples, so I don't think that's what you're experiencing)

Chapter 7 opens up today (in about 2 hours) :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 7
    Goal 1: Deliver the White Socks 0/1 (must have been in inventory as it autocompleted)
    Goal 2: Practice Shoe Repair 0/1 (2 Magic Sheep in inventory after this Adventure)
    Goal 3: Visit the Magic Sheep 0/2 (Collection time is 4 hours)
    Goal 4: Make Fancy Boots (Potion Shop - Laces 10, Grommets 5, Bows 1) 0/1, 2 hour crafting time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 7 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2, Poof Balls 15)
    Link to full Goal overview : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1664214
    Everyone, make sure to check your inventory for Event items. Drops from the Castle are easily missed.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-18-22 at 10:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, I did have a chapter open, I'll close and try again.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, I did have a chapter open, I'll close and try again.
    I think Ronja meant you need to have the chapter open. Once you close it you won't get drops till the next chapter opens.

Thanks to my wonderfully quick neighbours. My requests came through in a few hours. By only sending 24 requests I shouldn't have an issue with the next requests.
    Thanks for all the help everyone.
    SpiritWind I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    That?s a nice reminder and all, but it doesn?t offer any helpful information or any assurances that this is being worked on.

This has been happening for a long time in Dragon Story. They said (in the forum, not in a private conversation) that they are working on it. The latest intel seems to indicate that people on iOS are having more problems than Android users, but this is just anecdotal at the moment.
    I am beginning to experience login issues with CS too. The game used to start up immediately after thirty-odd seconds of loading, but lately, I've had to tap on retry several times to get in.

I seriously doubt that the login issues are platform related, it sounds too much like the blaming of our ISPs for connection issues.

Rhino Keeper
    Lower levels Chapter 7
    Deliver white socks x1
    Practice shoe repair x1
    Visit the magic sheep x1
    Make fancy boots x1
    Upgrade Shoemaker to lvl 7: wizards shoes x2, knights shoes x2, fancy boots x1, poof balls x10
    Last edited by gustafrog; 01-19-22 at 03:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    If anyone needs an obnoxiously active neighbor who is on Bangkok time (+0 hrs) and checks alllll day long please feel free to add me, I rarely take more than 2 hours to respond unless I?m sleeping. Don?t let my username offend you, I was a 22 year old female when I set it up, just a play on my name, Robin, not a creepy old perv. :

RobinCradles
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 01-19-22 at 06:58 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else having problems getting hides from the magic cows? I also want to express my gratitude for all those giving the much appreciated information towards this event and best wishes to SpiritWind for a speedy recovery.
    I wonder if you're referring to the regular (Black&White spotted) Hides that we need to go on the Adventures, not the magical sparkling "Magic Leather" hide Event drops from our Magic Cows?
    If so, I believe the drops listed on front page are for after the Event is over- during the Event, we'll need to rely on our regular cows and stables for black&white hide. 😊

Apologies if i've misunderstood.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Posting about and discussing private communications from support is not allowed. These are considered to be private correspondence between Storm8 Support agents and individual users.
    I'm so sorry I didn't know that!

All I really wanted to know tho was if they are at least acknowledging these issues because a lot of my neighbors are dealing with the same thing, and tbh kinda worried about the future of this game if this is going to be a continued problem.

Rhino Keeper
    By the way, thank you Ronja for keeping us all up to date on the current and upcoming goals. It has been super super helpful.

I’m locked out again for the third time in three days. I hope Storm 8 figures this out soon.