Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Executive Chef
    One of the lucky ones; finished this morning. I did have an occasional reset but didn?t lose anything.

I decided to set up a little Fashion District:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04C33F15-EB00-47CC-A100-7B18695DA744.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	698.2 KB 
ID:	62056

Executive Chef
    Having lots of roll-backs lately.
    I just accepted a new neighbor, but after the most recent roll-back the new neighbor was gone and so was the request. I forgot the name so I can’t invite myself.
    Hope that whoever it was sents a new request.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Attachment 62055
    what is this about? Not worth doing from what I see. I already have a second gnome shoe cooking I spent 10 gems speeding up one of them
    Aren?t these the requirements for the last Shoemaker upgrade? Each upgrade was accompanied by such a side goal. (Sometimes auto-completing before you could see it properly)

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    One of the lucky ones; finished this morning. I did have an occasional reset but didn?t lose anything.

Its wonderful Giselle congrats on finishing the event

Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Wait so am I misremembering or wasn't the Cobbler a daily energy dropper? And since he's clearly a weekly one in game how do the 4,5,6 and those low energy droppings correspond to that waiting time?
    We were not told what kind of Energy dropper the Cobbler was gonna be.
    Looks like he is a weekly Energy dropper, 40 Energy every 7 days.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-22-22 at 12:04 PM.

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=RonjaR82;1664608]Having lots of roll-backs lately.
    I just accepted a new neighbor, but after the most recent roll-back the new neighbor was gone and so was the request. I forgot the name so I can?t invite myself.
    Hope that whoever it was sents a new request.

Aren?t these the requirements for the last Shoemaker upgrade? Each upgrade was accompanied by such a side goal. (Sometimes auto-completing before you could see it properly)

I got the cobbler so I don't see a reason to make more shoes since it's at the top level and the reward is 100 coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I got the cobbler so I don't see a reason to make more shoes since it's at the top level and the reward is 100 coins
    Ow, I see. If you alreaddy upgraded the Shoemaker to lv. 10 there is no need indeed. Seems like a little bug the goal is still there.
    Congrats on completing the event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Ow, I see. If you alreaddy upgraded the Shoemaker to lv. 10 there is no need indeed. Seems like a little bug the goal is still there.
    Congrats on completing the event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

I upgraded and received the cobbler. Placed him and saw he was a 7 day timer so I went to move him near my unicorns. Then, he disappeared. Not in inventory and nothing I can do. Anyone else have this issue? I?m sad! How do I contact support?

Fashion Designer
    I rarely use the weekly energy droppers unless I really like the quest/ storyline or I want to finish something quickly like an expansion

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I upgraded and received the cobbler. Placed him and saw he was a 7 day timer so I went to move him near my unicorns. Then, he disappeared. Not in inventory and nothing I can do. Anyone else have this issue? I?m sad! How do I contact support?
    You can contact S8 support by submitting a ticket : https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    I hope S8 can fix it for you.

Angry Missing Cobbler

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Hi I thought I posted this earlier bu can?t find it! I got theCobbler this morning, around 10 am Mountain standard time. I then crafted one Gnome. I placed him and got the Barons reward, and then my game did the reset thing! I lost my Cobbler, had to reupgrade my Cobbler house, thank goodness those crafts were still there. When I got it from level 9 to 10 again, NO COBBLER! I did all the usual restart game and I don?t have him. To contact support go into the FAQ section in the game. At the very bottom it will ask if your question is not answered and if you tap on it a Contact Support Button comes up. Then you email them. But they are not working until Monday now. Still send the letter and include a photo of your level 10 Cobbler house if you can.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosysew View Post
    Hi I thought I posted this earlier bu can?t find it! I got theCobbler this morning, around 10 am Mountain standard time. I then crafted one Gnome. I placed him and got the Barons reward, and then my game did the reset thing! I lost my Cobbler, had to reupgrade my Cobbler house, thank goodness those crafts were still there. When I got it from level 9 to 10 again, NO COBBLER! I did all the usual restart game and I don?t have him. To contact support go into the FAQ section in the game. At the very bottom it will ask if your question is not answered and if you tap on it a Contact Support Button comes up. Then you email them. But they are not working until Monday now. Still send the letter and include a photo of your level 10 Cobbler house if you can.
    Thank you so much! I appreciate your help! Hopefully can get it back. Reset didn?t help either and I?ve already upgraded so nothing to win now.