Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Is there any way to put everything in storage at once in order to rearrange your kingdom? Mine is a real mess! Planning to do it once this quest is done.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Is there any way to put everything in storage at once in order to rearrange your kingdom? Mine is a real mess! Planning to do it once this quest is done.
    I wish they had the inventory more organized and we could sell the items that we needed for events that turned into garbage but one of the things I would LOVE is real descriptions of the drops. NOT, "pet it and see what you get" the hub is super helpful and people usually post what drops the things we need but I have been playing basically since the beginning. I stopped playing my original account that has the whachacallit that crafts alicorns but this account got better drops and I quickly realized I couldn't play both. I have so many things I have no idea what they drop or where they came from. Many have awesome drops but they are so rare I don't see them often enough to remember. It's past my bedtime so apologies if I am not making much sense LOL

The forums are lifesavers and I am so grateful to everyone who chips in and gems ahead and takes the time to post. So happy SpiritWind is feeling better and forum members have picked up the slack. This community is one of the main reasons I continue to play CastleStory. I stopped all the others because they got too annoying with quests and storylines that couldn't be finished without spending real money. CastleStory is still enjoyable even with the annoying bits the developers seem to really care and it's awesome when they pop in the forums to show they are listening and trying to make things better.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    If you are asking if you can just click one button that will store everything for you, the answer is no. You have to put each individual item in storage one at a time.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Thank you, mymonta. Guess I’ll be doing it the hard way and I little at a time. ��

Executive Chef
    Chapter 9 opens up in 10 minutes :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 9
    Goal 1: Ask Neighbors for Argyle Socks 0/20
    Goal 2: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/20
    Goal 3: Make Princess Shoes (Poof Balls 10, Silver Ores 5, Iron Ores 10) Magic Forge for 4 hours, 0/1
    Goal 4: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 9 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Princess Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2)
    Complete Goal overview : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1664214

Big thanks to all my wonderful neighbors!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-21-22 at 02:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks to the other Kiwi Kingdom (Bubbles); I got your response first this time! ��
    Last edited by newzealander; 01-21-22 at 01:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    To everyone who continue to have log in problems, you can always try to emulate the game on a computer/different device, using something like BlueStacks (which emulates an android device). It just emulates a device and isn't illegal because you use your regular account to play the games. Might help some people.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Tried the Bakery Story trick … didn’t work.
    Day 4 and I’m still locked out!
    Don’t understand what is happening, I’m on a new phone with the new iOS - so there shouldn’t be any issues.
    Told to wait for an update that hasn’t come.
    Very disappointed.
    I'm so sorry for you and all other players locked out of their games. *HUG*

The Argyle Socks request numbers are adding up correctly for now. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Rhino Keeper
    I was a bit worried with the second sock request for level 9, namely that it might take me more than one day, since this morning I was still getting white socks from neighbours answering my request from three days ago. With a 20 per day limit, I feared those late responses might interfere with today's request. However it went very well, got my 20 in about 3 hours which is excellent considering we all play on different timezones or schedules. Good luck to all players and much love to SW, hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Btw, I had to force close and enter the game from time to time, since in my case the sock count wouldn't update otherwise. You might want to try that if you get in-game msgs saying that your neighbours are answering but the quest numbers are not changing.