Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    For those who didn?t finish, there?s an option to buy the Cobbler for 500 gems? Does anyone think it?s worth it? Keep in mind that I don?t have stored energy like older players. I have 3 weekly energy droppers.
    if it was me i would not buy it he is only one energy dropper and its hard to get gem in this game unless you use real money. Plus during troll hunt you get gold coins and you can get energy droppers from that event it may take time but I would just say that 500 gems for the sales that goes on every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by babamatsa View Post
    I had the same thing happen. After placing the cobbler my game reset and he was gone.
    The same thing happened to me. The building is fully upgraded, but the cobbler is gone. No longer on the board and definitely not in inventory.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    For those who didn?t finish, there?s an option to buy the Cobbler for 500 gems? Does anyone think it?s worth it? Keep in mind that I don?t have stored energy like older players. I have 3 weekly energy droppers.
    it's a weekly dropper also which usually means a guaranteed dropper of 50 or 100

the few times my aunt hit it (she sped it up with gems to finish a main story goal)she said you got a lot but didn't quite know for sure

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    it's a weekly dropper also which usually means a guaranteed dropper of 50 or 100

the few times my aunt hit it (she sped it up with gems to finish a main story goal)she said you got a lot but didn't quite know for sure
    I will report the first drop of the Cobbler in 8 hours and 34 minutes. Hope it is fabulous!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I will report the first drop of the Cobbler in 8 hours and 34 minutes. Hope it is fabulous!
    Since the event isn't over yet, will the post event drops have started?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post

Weekly droppers are normally guaranteed at 40 energy. On rare occasions they can drop more, up to 100, but that’s not the norm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Since the event isn't over yet, will the post event drops have started?
    Good point, Sofia.

And shouldn?t the drops be 40 energy and a potential troll token of some sort?

Rhino Keeper
    When is this game over? I would like to make some more of the gnomes from the farm houses. Just not sure how much time we have.

just wanted to throw in the fact that I completed the event well within time, placed the cobbler and didn't move him at all, then did a bunch of stuff to "make sure" the game wasn't reset. all was well, eventually closed game. then went back in hours later not thinking there'd be a problem, and the cobbler was gone! so I'm pretty ticked off. I "did everything right."

put a ticket in but haven't heard a thing. very annoyed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOrchid17 View Post
    just wanted to throw in the fact that I completed the event well within time, placed the cobbler and didn't move him at all, then did a bunch of stuff to "make sure" the game wasn't reset. all was well, eventually closed game. then went back in hours later not thinking there'd be a problem, and the cobbler was gone! so I'm pretty ticked off. I "did everything right."

put a ticket in but haven't heard a thing. very annoyed.
    You won?t hear from Storm8 on the weekend. They?ll see your ticket tomorrow.