Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

This is so frustrating I only need one more argyle sock. I really wish there was a way that they would install a button on your friends when you have to request some thing to say request all. Many times I go through and I hit the buttons and before sending for some stupid reason it?ll reset so I have to start over again and when you?ve got like 300 friends that?s not fun.

I know I have the 20 because since they posted it I had 19 about 20 minutes later at least three more people came on. Is there any rhyme or reason why the delay?

We need two buttons

one for select all and we also need one are you sure you want to use gems

Now it’s been 3 1/2 hours that I’ve been sitting with having 19 argyle socks only needing one more. This is very frustrating. I keep getting the request from other players and It shows where people have sent them to me since showing the 19 total. What is their guidelines, in other words how often do they update your screen?
    Last edited by Petticoatwriter; 01-21-22 at 08:03 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Lower levels chapter 9 is identical to higher levels with the first three goals

Nightclub Owner
    Chapter 9 is always the most boring one. Just wait eons to get replies, then eons looking at the horse or the "loading..." message when trying to visit another realm.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Chapter 9 is always the most boring one. Just wait eons to get replies, then eons looking at the horse or the "loading..." message when trying to visit another realm.
    Ha ha! Agreed.

Executive Chef
    Do we really not need 4 of all the shoes for the last step? I gemmed ahead because of the argyle socks and Princess shoes (I wanted an extra day) I was hoping to have everything I need but I don't want to make too many either.

Thanks again for everyone's help and input.

I hope SpiritWind is better; she does TONS to help us and it's just not same without her ::sad face::

Here we go again. I sent out about half of my friend requests again like I did for the White Sox. With the White Sox I got all 15 in about 5 hours, this time I have been stuck at 12. I have definitely answered over 20 requests. I just sent out the other half, so let's see what happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Do we really not need 4 of all the shoes for the last step? I gemmed ahead because of the argyle socks and Princess shoes (I wanted an extra day) I was hoping to have everything I need but I don't want to make too many either.

Thanks again for everyone's help and input.

I hope SpiritWind is better; she does TONS to help us and it's just not same without her ::sad face::
    I don't think so. The requirements listed in the Math on Page 1, and the Requirements on Page 10, don't show 4 of each.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 9 goal 4

Upgrade shoemaker to lvl 9: wizards shoes x2, knights shoes x2, fancy shoes x1, princess shoes x1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I don't think so. The requirements listed in the Math on Page 1, and the Requirements on Page 10, don't show 4 of each.
    I know it only shows one Princess shoe but you need TWO for for step 9. You just make one gnome shoe so it makes sense there's only one needed but not the Princess one. I went ahead and made 6 just in case

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize Information

Shoemaker L10 - Trade Ticket, Golden Nugget, Earth Wisp, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, Wisp Lantern, Spellbound Dew, Expansion Permit
    Cobbler - Energy, Shield Token, Sword Token, Staff Token, Troll Token
    Shoe Gnome - Coins, Mushroom, Lumin Essence, Glimmerdust, Enchanter's Essence, Living Wood, Silver Ore
    Magic Sheep - Wool, Prime Cut, Fangbeast, Red Ribbon, Golden Fleece, Fertilizer
    Magic Cow - Milk, Hide, Lost Page, Fangbeast, Energy, Milk Chocolate, Fertilizer, Prime Cut
    Is anyone else low key excited for the shoe gnomes? I'm going through my Enchanter's Essence like mad due to What Storms May Come and Candy Kingdom quest lines. Also while snagging these quotes, I wonder how accurate/often Magic Cows will drop energy. O_O Once I saw Shoe Gnomes were like the previous Gnome event (with Fabron and Dwayne), I knew I've got to try for 4 shoe gnomes so they can join their illustrious and hardworking brethren. Good luck everyone with this event, given how some people are frustratingly stymied by log in issues. Power of the post ya'll.