Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I know it only shows one Princess shoe but you need TWO for for step 9. You just make one gnome shoe so it makes sense there's only one needed but not the Princess one. I went ahead and made 6 just in case
    Chapter 10 requires 4 Wizard's Shoes, 4 Knight's Shoes, 1 Gnome Shoes, and 1 Princess Shoes. I take pictures of all the requirements, so I went back to check. It is definitely only 1 Princess Shoes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I know it only shows one Princess shoe but you need TWO for for step 9. You just make one gnome shoe so it makes sense there's only one needed but not the Princess one. I went ahead and made 6 just in case
    I was simply reporting what was posted, and giving you the references, so you could check for yourself. I was not trying to start an argument.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

My question is how come storm8 won’t even look at an issue you have with the game. [removed Support Comment]

Does anyone Having this problem I’ve been sitting on 19 of 20 Argylls for 7 1/2 hours. I sent out formal request to new people and still it is not being updated.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 01-21-22 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Discussed Support Ticket

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    This is so frustrating I only need one more argyle sock. I really wish there was a way that they would install a button on your friends when you have to request some thing to say request all. Many times I go through and I hit the buttons and before sending for some stupid reason it?ll reset so I have to start over again and when you?ve got like 300 friends that?s not fun.

I know I have the 20 because since they posted it I had 19 about 20 minutes later at least three more people came on. Is there any rhyme or reason why the delay?

We need two buttons

one for select all and we also need one are you sure you want to use gems

Now it?s been 3 1/2 hours that I?ve been sitting with having 19 argyle socks only needing one more. This is very frustrating. I keep getting the request from other players and It shows where people have sent them to me since showing the 19 total. What is their guidelines, in other words how often do they update your screen?
    i sympathise, Petticoat. I had a similar issue with the last request. However one thing I do each time which might be worth trying is that I limit the number of requests I send so that I'm not sending hundreds. I pick 30 or so players that I know are active and send requests to them. I'm not sure whether it helps, but I suspect that sending to hundreds clogs things up somewhere.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    Here we go again. I sent out about half of my friend requests again like I did for the White Sox. With the White Sox I got all 15 in about 5 hours, this time I have been stuck at 12. I have definitely answered over 20 requests. I just sent out the other half, so let's see what happens.
    Please, please, please submit a ticket. Many of us have had this problem, and to help S8 know what to look in to and take it seriously, the more of us that report it, the better.
    I had the same issue with the last request - stuck at 11 - and I had to wait for the next day to resend requests to get the 15 we needed. Even then, I got a message from one neighbour two days later saying they'd just got my requests!
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    i sympathise, Petticoat. I had a similar issue with the last request. However one thing I do each time which might be worth trying is that I limit the number of requests I send so that I'm not sending hundreds. I pick 30 or so players that I know are active and send requests to them. I'm not sure whether it helps, but I suspect that sending to hundreds clogs things up somewhere.
    Great tip I?ll try that next time I just want to get to the next level. It was such a tease that it stopped at 19. My friend is having same issue also her stopped at 15 1st thing this morning.

What happens if you lose out on the event because it would be their fault not our fault? [removed Support comment]

Thank you though for your tip I?m gonna try that next time I just wanna get through this one

I hate spending 16 gems just for one sock.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 01-21-22 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Discussed Support Ticket

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Great tip I?ll try that next time I just want to get to the next level. It was such a tease that it stopped at 19. My friend is having same issue also her stopped at 15 1st thing this morning.

What happens if you lose out on the event because it would be their fault not our fault? [removed Support comment]

Thank you though for your tip I?m gonna try that next time I just wanna get through this one

I hate spending 16 gems just for one sock.
    i understand the frustration. The only suggestion I have is to keep as detailed a timeline as you can and respond to S8 with it. As you'll see, there's others having the same problem. The more info we can give them, the better. Last time mine stuck at 11 about 3 hours after the request. I had to wait a whole day to request again and catch up. If you have to, you can do the same. Just make sure you have as much as you can made up in advance for the next stage.
    With this round of requests I literally documented everything; who I sent requests to, what time, what time I received their requests back etc, so that I could give S8 some detail if it went wrong. Fortunately it didn't this time. I know that sounds extreme, but if we're to help them fix it, it might be what's needed.
    Fingers crossed for you this time.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 01-21-22 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Original post Support comment removed

Rhino Keeper
    It’s actually got to the point that I now gem ahead on chapters that need neighbour responses.It’s the only way I can be sure to complete it.NEVER had to do that before!What with that and the game kicking me out every five minutes…I feel so bad for the neighbours I want to help but can’t!
    If you are on here Neighbours I am so doing my best!!!Sometimes it takes ten attempts to log in…Or more…Sighs…
    But on a positive note,Big Thanks to those that Gem ahead and informing us of what is needed!Absolutely invaluable!Thank You!

Executive Chef
    The person who posted one each Fancy boots and Princess shoes for level 9 upgrade is likely lower level. I am at level 8 and the upgrade to 9 is two of everything. It does seem unusual that level 10 only requires one each of Gnome and Princess (along with four each Wizard and Knight), but there you have it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AEDFB98D-E5AF-4005-B05C-1AF856A350AA.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	62054

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The person who posted one each Fancy boots and Princess shoes for level 9 upgrade is likely lower level. I am at level 8 and the upgrade to 9 is two of everything. It does seem unusual that level 10 only requires one each of Gnome and Princess (along with four each Wizard and Knight), but there you have it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AEDFB98D-E5AF-4005-B05C-1AF856A350AA.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	141.5 KB 
ID:	62054
    First page has all the info for higher level players.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...