Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, of course, just because I decided to skip this event, the grand prize is a weekly energy giver. I give up. 🤷🏼*♀️

Castle story crashed Game won?t load

I logged onto Castle Story this morning about 15 minutes later it crashed? it has now been 10 hours and I still can?t get the game to open.
    I have changed networks and rebooted? this is very frustrating.

Executive Chef
    I just came to check the same as I can not get in today.

My metal press has not dropped the grommet. I’m on chapter 4. Is it only dropping when the chapter that needs it is active? Seems so many are needed. Not sure if I can collect all in time. How?s everyone doing on that? Thanks.
    Last edited by stonecast1935; 01-17-22 at 05:54 PM. Reason: More info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by michelec357 View Post
    I logged onto Castle Story this morning about 15 minutes later it crashed? it has now been 10 hours and I still can?t get the game to open.
    I have changed networks and rebooted? this is very frustrating.
    I was able to login this morning and send my request for socks but have been trying for hours and can't get the game to open so I finally checked here

So weird, after hours of not getting in the game on iOS or android, reboot, uninstall and reinstall, and most every type of device(teenagers), I can finally open the game on iPhone mini, but not on my iPad Air 4th gen. I don’t know if it helps anyone else, but try another device if you have one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    My metal press has not dropped the grommet. I’m on chapter 4. Is it only dropping when the chapter that needs it is active? Seems so many are needed. Not sure if I can collect all in time. How?s everyone doing on that? Thanks.
    Are you sure you are on Chapter 4? Chapter 4 is when they start dropping and also when you need them for the upgrade.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Power of the post, I got in! Yay. Thanks Storm8

Executive Chef
    Really annoyed. Still sitting on 11 socks, with the last one received 16 hours ago. Obviously the game is not going to allow me to receive the 15 I need today. If this happens with the Day 9 request, I miss the final prize.

(To rub salt in the wound, I am still receiving other people's requests and able to respond to them!)
    Last edited by newzealander; 01-17-22 at 08:50 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I’m a bit behind since I started late but are you supposed to get extra trees from the adventures? I haven’t gotten one and I’ve sent adventures a lot. Wondering if it’s worth it??