Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 9
    Goal 1: Ask Neighbors for Argyle Socks 0/20
    Goal 2: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/20
    Goal 3: Make Princess Shoes (Poof Balls 10, Silver Ores 5, Iron Ores 10) Magic Forge for 4 hours, 0/1
    Goal 4: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 9 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Princess Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2)

Chapter 10
    Goal 1: Visit Farmhouses 0/5
    Goal 2: Give Hearty Feast 0/4
    Goal 3: Visit the Magic Sheep 0/1
    Goal 4: Make Gnome Shoes (Fuzzy Linings 10, Silver Ores 5, Grommets 10) Magic Forge for 6 hours, 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 10 (Wizard's Shoes 4, Princess Shoes 1, Knight's Shoes 4, Gnome Shoes 1)
    Thanks for doing this! This is so helpful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Thanks for doing this! This is so helpful.
    You are very welcome!

I completed event, Shoemaker is at level 10, received the cobbler, placed him..then went to move him and game hiccoughed, and cobbler is gone..not in inventory?restarted game, and ipad?no cobbler?wasted 15 gems retapping Shoemaker building..I contacted support?seems to be a glitch for many?just an FYI..hope they can return him to my game.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s been over a week since the event started and SpiritWind isnt back.

Thinking of you SpiritWind, sending you good wishes, hope you are recovering, looking forward to having you back.

Fashion Designer
    We have had issues before with items disappearing. If you don't have the cobbler yet, when you get him - place him but don't try to move him.

For those who have lost him, try tapping the space where you think he was, you might be able to put him in storage, then bring him back out.
    Worth checking out.

The cobber has disappeared from my kingdom. ������
    What can I do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    It’s been over a week since the event started and SpiritWind isnt back.

Thinking of you SpiritWind, sending you good wishes, hope you are recovering, looking forward to having you back.
    You're right - it's been 10 days. SpiritWind, we are all wishing you well, and hope you are feeling better with every passing day. While we miss you, don't come back until you feel 100%!

Just finished and my Cobbler has disappeared… ugh. Same thing happened at Christmas with the final Gingerbread Knome. S8 how do I recover these? I force closed and restarted game on both events. SO FRUSTRATING to work so hard and use gems to zip through the final stages so I can go to sleep (Lol) and now he’s gone… HELP!

Rhino Keeper
    Y?all need to read previous comments for suggestions on recovering your Cobblers and then submit support. tickets if not resolved.

On a different note, I?m really sick of these videos that take me directly to the iTunes Store. If I want to buy the advertised game, I?ll click on it myself.

I'm another one with a missing Cobbler! He was there earlier tonite, and now just gone! I did submit a ticket. This is the first time (I think) this sort of thing has happened to me, so it has to be pretty widespread?