Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Surprisingly, the 19 neighbor request for Chapter 9 I sent out came in and counted correctly within several hours of my sending them out. Making the 20th request to Stormie completed the goal an hour later. That allowed me to craft everything in preparation for Chapter 10.

When Chapter 10 opened, I immediately cleared the first three goals and started on the Gnome Shoes. Only six hours to go and I’ll be done right? Wrong! When I came back in six hours later to collect the Gnome Shoes and to finish the upgrading, the game refused to allow me to login. I kept at it, tapping on retry several times every hour or so. This went on and on and when I finally managed to get in, I was 15 minutes too late to win the Cobbler Oddly enough, it allowed me to complete the upgrading of the shop to level 10, but it did not award me the prize

I’ll submit a ticket but am not hopeful that they would award me The Cobbler.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Surprisingly, the 19 neighbor request for Chapter 9 I sent out came in and counted correctly within several hours of my sending them out. Making the 20th request to Stormie completed the goal an hour later. That allowed me to craft everything in preparation for Chapter 10.

When Chapter 10 opened, I immediately cleared the first three goals and started on the Gnome Shoes. Only six hours to go and I?ll be done right? Wrong! When I came back in six hours later to collect the Gnome Shoes and to finish the upgrading, the game refused to allow me to login. I kept at it, tapping on retry several times every hour or so. This went on and on and when I finally managed to get in, I was 15 minutes too late to win the Cobbler Oddly enough, it allowed me to complete the upgrading of the shop to level 10, but it did not award me the prize

I?ll submit a ticket but am not hopeful that they would award me The Cobbler.
    Oh No this is awful!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    No, there isn't. I put in a lot of time and effort just before Christmas to look at each of my neighbours and see whether they seemed to be playing (recent event items, expansions like the candyland section, messages on their wall). I chopped my list by over half!
    i just did the same, payed off since in 2 hours in chapter 9 my requests were answered, but yes it took a lot of time and chopped like you half the list

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Tip for disappearing prizes :

Please keep this in mind for all prizes/ events (also prizes you can craft and Baron's Tent prizes).
    Place your prize and don't move or rotate. (until your next log-in)
    Don't collect your prize and immediately log-out. Stay and play for a while longer, maybe visit a friend..
    This will save you a lot of disappointment, time and fuss.
    So true! I received my cobbler, placed it and left it while I collected items. Did a cold restart and not only was the cobbler still there, I could move it. Thanks for the tip, RonjaR82!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Val1963 View Post
    Is there a quick way to find out if your neighbours are still actively playing ?
    I try to keep my neighbors 300 maximum, if it helps.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I had the same thing happen. After placing the cobbler my game reset and he was gone.

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot upgrade my cobblers to level 10. I have reached this level, I have all the materials but when I try to upgrade there is only the timer and no upgrade screen.

Rhino Keeper
    Deadpixel, I?m so sorry this happened! I think maybe they will give you the Cobbler when they hear your story. They know there are a lot of connection issues.

I decided to make an extra pair of each type of shoes for collecting purposes. I love those Princess Shoes!. I started the second pair of Gnome Shoes, but my game must have rolled back, and when I went back my Forge was sitting there empty. I?m not about to wait another 6 hours, so I upgraded my shop and called it a day.

Farm Supplier
    I have had a similar issue where I have the cobbler but the shoemaker house has vanished. I have raised a ticket, tried rebooting and force stop but still nothing. I only just made this task by the skin of my teeth as my timer kept resetting. Definitely been a trick one with bug issues this time.

Rhino Keeper
    For those who didn?t finish, there?s an option to buy the Cobbler for 500 gems? Does anyone think it?s worth it? Keep in mind that I don?t have stored energy like older players. I have 3 weekly energy droppers.