Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paisley777 View Post
    I did notice that I wasn't able to complete quests as often but I chocked it up to just not playing as devotedly but I've still been able to complete chapter ones before.

This is very disappointing. I refuse to buy gem items. One shouldn't to do that in order to enjoy the game. I categorically refuse to pay one red cent anymore until/unless the gem traps are fixed.

Well, if they are changing the play to require gems, then no more 7-10day quests for me. I'll have to stick with the long term ones. Sad though. I've been a player for years and enjoyed the short term challenges. Sad to know they aren't an option for me anymore.
    Not sure if I misunderstood what you said, but I never spend gems to finish any type of event so there's absolutely no need for you to do that. I'm a full time university student and could quite easily finish this storybook event. What's helping me the most is checking the forum so I know what do to next

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Not sure if I misunderstood what you said, but I never spend gems to finish any type of event so there's absolutely no need for you to do that. I'm a full time university student and could quite easily finish this storybook event. What's helping me the most is checking the forum so I know what do to next
    Not everyone has the type of life where they can log in every few hours. With the increased requirements for events, this will affect many. And for those of us who "can" log in often, there can be limits to our willingness, especially if we get "unlucky" for an event. I know the stress of having to log in too much, made me stop playing for a good 6 months a few years ago (the Robot event).
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Good Question. That's all I have and the math doesn't work out.

I've actually been able to keep up with everything each day so far. Just this morning I decided to see what was coming next for the few remaining requirements and spotted the princess shoes requiring 60 Poof Balls each and 2 sets needed so that's 120 plus another 15 or something for an upgrade. With only two sheep it averages out to be one per hour. So, factoring and being able to sleep at night which is only reasonable, I don't see how I'll be able to finish on time.

Executive Chef
    Good Question. That's all I have and the math doesn't work out.
    Well for those players who didn't get a lucky drop of the sheep from the adventure or maybe just didn't know about the adventure drops, that doesn't seem quite fair.
    The only thing I can say, and maybe it might help is- double check your inventory and see if there's Sheep or poof balls in there. Or go on some more adventures and hope for the drops.
    Or....... go ahead and buy just enough gems to get the prize. It's an awfully good end of event prize.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn’t start being able to finish storybook events without gemming until I started following the forums and if it wasn’t for players like Stymie (I hope I’m spelling it right), and those who came before like Kat and Anna, I’d still be gemming through. So a big thank you to Stymie and the others who share info on upcoming requirements

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Not everyone has the type of life where they can log in every few hours. With the increased requirements for events, this will affect many. And for those of us who "can" log in often, there can be limits to our willingness, especially if we get "unlucky" for an event. I know the stress of having to log in too much, made me stop playing for a good 6 months a few years ago (the Robot event).
    No yeah I definitely get that, since I only came back myself late last year to the game. I know everyone's life is different and wasn't referring to that. More so the assumption that you need to use gems to finish an event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    I didn’t start being able to finish storybook events without gemming until I started following the forums and if it wasn’t for players like Stymie (I hope I’m spelling it right), and those who came before like Kat and Anna, I’d still be gemming through. So a big thank you to Stymie and the others who share info on upcoming requirements
    Yes exactly! I had no idea how to play this game when It first came out since I was quite young. But when I found this forum it urged me to try again and I'm so thankful because I really do enjoy the gaming aspect of it Big thank yous to everyone who help out and huge thanks to the moderators

Rhino Keeper
    I've actually been able to keep up with everything each day so far. Just this morning I decided to see what was coming next for the few remaining requirements and spotted the princess shoes requiring 60 Poof Balls each and 2 sets needed so that's 120 plus another 15 or something for an upgrade. With only two sheep it averages out to be one per hour. So, factoring and being able to sleep at night which is only reasonable, I don't see how I'll be able to finish on time.
    Each Princess shoe needs 10 poof balls. You only need three princess shoes so only thirty poof balls for the princess shoes. I think you only need 60 poof balls in all, unless you are a collector.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Each Princess shoe needs 10 poof balls. You only need three princess shoes so only thirty poof balls for the princess shoes. I think you only need 60 poof balls in all, unless you are a collector.
    Yeah, 60 in total is how I have read it. 10 each for the shoes and two lots of 15 for upgrades
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85