Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to everyone that answered me. I should be on track then to start Chapter 5 tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I have been in touch with Spiritwind. She is slowly feeling much better and all your kind wishes are appreciated. And yes, she is getting lots of sleep. I believe it's a credit to lots of players , I won't mention names as I'll miss someone out, that we are getting the info we need to complete this event.
    That's good news. Glad she is doing better. Yes, everyone on the forum is so helpful. It's always very much appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    RonjaR82, that's what I mean, it's so good to see all the info you and others (mainly Stymie52) have provided tied up in a nice little package. Thankyou.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 01-16-22 at 11:10 PM.

I?ve had quite a few times of checking in on the lace trees or other items and not receiving the items in my inventory. I noticed it at the beginning with the magic cows where a single cow would tell me I got 2 items but the inventory showed only one. And I checked by only clicking one cow and then immediately going to inventory because I know how it can be confusing (especially during monster hunts). And it wasn?t matching.
    But it has been days now and I have had many, many instances of not receiving the allotted items. Is this a problem for others?

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I have a quick question. I have used gems to speed up the next chapter,due to work me being at work. I then waited the 24h for the next chapter, watched the countdown and then it reset for another 24h. Is that normal to stop you getting too far ahead?

Executive Chef
    Good luck with the friend requests everyone!
    You usually have to force-close to see your progress/ for it to count towards the Goal.

Anyone can add me, Menu - Social - Invite - Storm8 ID : RonjaR82 (Realm Fabletown)

Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Hi, I have a quick question. I have used gems to speed up the next chapter,due to work me being at work. I then waited the 24h for the next chapter, watched the countdown and then it reset for another 24h. Is that normal to stop you getting too far ahead?
    Yes, alas it's normal.
    When you speed up a Chapter, you ONLY speed up that particular Chapter. The next Chapters won't open any time sooner than it would have otherwise.. you have to wait, just like players who didn't speed up.
    The alternative is to speed up every Chapter, but that's quite expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    ... But it has been days now and I have had many, many instances of not receiving the allotted items. Is this a problem for others?
    I checked my Magic Cow, Lace Tree and Metal Press drops closely and I've not spotted any inconsistencies. (but I'm sorry you have, I wouldn't know what to do about it)

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    RonjaR82, that's what I mean, it's so good to see all the info you and others (mainly Stymie52) have provided tied up in a nice little package. Thankyou.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-17-22 at 01:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Lower levels Chapter 5
    Give 20 wheat
    Ask neighbors for 10 white shoes

Farm Supplier
    Thank you RonjaR82, that's really helpful. I thought it might be the case.😊

Executive Chef
    RonjaR82, I am finished with all the Goals. If you would be so kind, could you please add the upgrade elements for Chapter 10, Goal 5, to your Post #100. Thanks for consolidating all that information. It is a huge help for players to see it all in one place.

SpiritWind, it is so wonderful that you are feeling better. We appreciate all you do for us in this Forum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    RonjaR82, I am finished with all the Goals. If you would be so kind, could you please add the upgrade elements for Chapter 10, Goal 5, to your Post #100. Thanks for consolidating all that information. It is a huge help for players to see it all in one place. ...
    Done, and thank you for providing so much of the info, very much appreciated!

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast