Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Odd. When I try to send again it says I have already sent to you today. So now I wonder if not all my requests are getting to my neighbours. Thank you for trying!
    Of course! I'll keep an eye on it if it pops up later tonight.

Farm Supplier
    I am having the same issue. I had 8 responses that I could see, and none registered. The newer responses, an additional 5 did, starting about 2 hours ago.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I am having the same issue. Sent request to 30 neighbours who I have checked are actively playing this event. As of 7 hours ago I had received 11 socks. It hasn't moved since, despite me receiving requests from some of those neighbours in the last hour. So I just tried adding a new neighbour who immediately accepted, and I sent them a request for socks. So far, even though they responded, I am still on 11.
    this happened to me on the last event like this too. Exactly the same thing - I stopped receiving items after a few hours. What's up with this? On Day 9 this can affect us completing the event!
    Can someone who is active right now please add me to test this out again? I am NewZealander, and my kingdom is Kiwi Kingdom. I will accept and send you a sock request straight away.
    My kingdom is also Kiwi Kingdom but I'm in Australia. I'm pretty sure your kingdom is a neighbour of mine. Also I have down here that you were the 6th to return my request and I received and accepted yours shortly after 5pm your time. I eventually got my 15th request accepted just before midnight, collected from the adventure I had prepared then went to sleep. The request that I know was accepted just after it all started has never been seen, but the request to her 2nd kingdom came back immediately.

I got back on about an hour ago to collect 2nd adventure and I can't connect to the game. I've been trying for an hour, lots of force closes, ipad off and on. So frustrating. Never have this problem when it's a staggered event, only the storybooks, next time I will delay starting for a couple of days to see if that helps. That's if I get back on. Once I was locked out for weeks.

Really, it's been over 2 hrs since I started trying to get on. They just taunt you. Had the cheek to send me a pop up on the top of my iPad, you know the one, 'The sun is shining........why don't you.....' I would visit if I could...

It's now nearly 7 hrs since I first tried to get in this morning. I have put in a ticket.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 01-17-22 at 07:17 PM. Reason: S8 you're my only hope....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    In chapter 2, Thomas said he was going to explain what happened. However I was still collecting from Kylis and he went away. What does he say? I just read here that there is a side goal. I guess I will look for that.
    I had the same thing ... looked away & gone, with no side goal or anything. Was it maybe just a delayed popup from something? Enquiring minds want to know ...

Nightclub Owner
    With the consolidated page on the goals made by RonjaR82 & Stymie52
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1664123

I could complete the first page post I maintain! Still a few pictures missing, but most information is there now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I haven’t been able to login to the game since early this morning. Tried force closing dozens of times. Also tried phone and iPad, cellular and Wi-Fi. All other apps and internet are working. Please help.

New Resident
    I am unable to open my game at all today. I’m long term, I know every trick. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, tried iOS and android, and even switched internet providers(home vs hotspot). I’m only on day 2(or should be, if I could open my account)
    Interestingly, it’s absolutely this account, I can open several lower level accounts that I no longer use. I have submitted a ticket, but response time is 5-7 days. I’ll never catch back up. Obviously it’s not everybody, because I can open the low level accounts. Just thought I’d post incase it helped anyone else who can’t get in and also thought it might be them. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry to anyone who has sent a sock request, I also cannot get in to my game, kingdom: Fable.

For those of us who haven’t been able to get in, I hope Storm 8 sends us a gift to catch us up once everything is working again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    My kingdom is also Kiwi Kingdom but I'm in Australia. I'm pretty sure your kingdom is a neighbour of mine. Also I have down here that you were the 6th to return my request and I received and accepted yours shortly after 5pm your time. I eventually got my 15th request accepted just before midnight, collected from the adventure I had prepared then went to sleep. The request that I know was accepted just after it all started has never been seen, but the request to her 2nd kingdom came back immediately.

I got back on about an hour ago to collect 2nd adventure and I can't connect to the game. I've been trying for an hour, lots of force closes, ipad off and on. So frustrating. Never have this problem when it's a staggered event, only the storybooks, next time I will delay starting for a couple of days to see if that helps. That's if I get back on. Once I was locked out for weeks.

Really, it's been over 2 hrs since I started trying to get on. They just taunt you. Had the cheek to send me a pop up on the top of my iPad, you know the one, 'The sun is shining........why don't you.....' I would visit if I could...
    Hi Bubbles. You're right, we are neighbours. The odd thing is that I don't have your sock. The game is seriously playing with our minds today! I will keep an eye out and see if it turns up. I now have evidence of 3 that have been sent and not made it. It's like socks in the washing machine - they just keep getting lost!
    And to those that are wondering, no I haven't already received 20 items in total. I've received 10 plus Stormies. The last was received 12 hours ago.