Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    I'm so sorry for everyone having log-in issues. Must be super frustrating.
    I hope S8 can figure out what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    Anyone else having problems getting hides from the magic cows? I also want to express my gratitude for all those giving the much appreciated information towards this event and best wishes to SpiritWind for a speedy recovery.
    Do you have a Chapter open? You can only collect Event items when any Chapter is open.
    I have no issues with the Cows (do keep in mind drops are not guaranteed.. but the drop rate is pretty high, and they also drop multiples, so I don't think that's what you're experiencing)

Chapter 7 opens up today (in about 2 hours) :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 7
    Goal 1: Deliver the White Socks 0/1 (must have been in inventory as it autocompleted)
    Goal 2: Practice Shoe Repair 0/1 (2 Magic Sheep in inventory after this Adventure)
    Goal 3: Visit the Magic Sheep 0/2 (Collection time is 4 hours)
    Goal 4: Make Fancy Boots (Potion Shop - Laces 10, Grommets 5, Bows 1) 0/1, 2 hour crafting time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 7 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2, Poof Balls 15)
    Link to full Goal overview : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1664214
    Everyone, make sure to check your inventory for Event items. Drops from the Castle are easily missed.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-18-22 at 10:57 PM.