Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I added the prize info but I'm really sick so that's all I have capacity to do at the moment.
    I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for taking the time to add the prize info!

Executive Chef
    Chapter 8
    Goal 1: Fight Shoe Gnomes 0/3
    Goal 2: Visit the Tavern 0/2
    Goal 3: Give Pasta 0/7
    Goal 4: Practice Shoe Repair 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 8 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2, Poof Balls 15)
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-14-22 at 08:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw magic cows drop energy, has anyone got it?

Executive Chef
    I hope you get well soon SpiritWind
    To save everyone some scrolling :

Chapter 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugwb52 View Post
    Old Thomas house
    15 Rocket Larkspurs
    15 ponds
    15 farm houses
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    ... Chapter 2:
    Goal 1: Place the Shoemaker (building to buy for 2000 coins). Takes 5 jewels, 20 stone, 10 iron ore, and 10 coal to build.
    Goal 2: Tend Magic Cows 6x (again, this is for a low level account, so probably more for higher level accounts). Cows cost 5000 coins each. collect 10 coins every 5 minutes. It let me buy 10. It says they will drop "Magical Leather."
    Goal 3: Clear a Magic Geode x 2 Buy in the market for 2000 coins each, 15 actions to clear each one. These drop "Magic Jewels."
    Goal 4: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 2: Requires 10 Magic Leather and 10 Magic Jewels
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 3
    Goal 1: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/15
    Goal 2: Fend off Shoe Gnome, 10 hits to defeat (Found near Farmhouses!) 0/6
    Goal 3: Practice Shoe Repair 0/3 (Adventure requiring Worn Shoes 0/1, Water 0/5, Hides 0/5) 2 Hours
    Goal 4: Tend Laces Tree Saplings 0/10
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 3 (Magic Leather 0/20, Magic Jewels 0/20, Laces 0/20)

Some drops from the Adventure: Bows, Magic Geode, Grommet, Laces Tree, Laces Tree Sapling, Magic Sheep, Poof Balls, Magic Jewels, Metal Press, Laces, Magic Cow

After Goal 2, a side Goal pops up. It is called "These Shoes Were Made for Throwing," and it states it is for 13 days.
    Find a Shoe Gnome 0/1
    Fight a Shoe Gnome 0/1
    Gather Worn Shoes (From Fighting Shoe Gnomes!) 0/40
    Summon a Shoe Gnome (Summon in the Workshop!) 0/1

Summon a Shoe Gnome (Workshop)
    Requirements are 40 Worn Shoes
    Time is 5 Minutes
    Maximum of 4
    Chapter 4
    Goal 1: Practice Shoe Repair 0/2
    Goal 2: Tend a Metal Press (30 minute collection time) 0/8
    Goal 3: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 4 (Magic Jewels 0/25, Magic Leather 0/25, Grommet 0/15, Laces 0/15)
    Chapter 5
    Goal 1: Give Glimmerbulbs 0/30
    Goal 2: Ask Neighbors for White Socks 0/15
    Goal 3: Practice Shoe Repair 0/2
    Goal 4: Tend Lace Trees 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 5 (Magic Jewels 0/30, Magic Leather 0/30, Grommet 0/15, Bows 0/7)
    Chapter 6
    Goal 1: Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1
    Goal 2: Visit the Sawmill 0/2
    Goal 3: Make Wizard's Shoes (Workshop - Magic Jewels 20, Jewels 5, Wood 10) 0/1, 1 hour crafting time
    Goal 4: Make a Knight's Shoes (Workshop - Magic Leather 20, Jewels 5, Stones 10) 0/1, 1 hour crafting time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 6 (Wizard's Shoes 1, Bows 10, Grommet 20, Knight's Shoes 1)
    Chapter 7
    Goal 1: Deliver the White Socks 0/1 (must have been in inventory as it autocompleted)
    Goal 2: Practice Shoe Repair 0/1 (2 Magic Sheep in inventory after this Adventure)
    Goal 3: Visit the Magic Sheep 0/2 (Collection time is 4 hours)
    Goal 4: Make Fancy Boots (Potion Shop - Laces 10, Grommets 5, Bows 1) 0/1, 2 hour crafting time
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 7 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2, Poof Balls 15)
    Chapter 8
    Goal 1: Fight Shoe Gnomes 0/3
    Goal 2: Visit the Tavern 0/2
    Goal 3: Give Pasta 0/7
    Goal 4: Practice Shoe Repair 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 8 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2, Poof Balls 15)

Don't start a new Adventure today!
    We have to go on the Event Adventure 'Practice Shoe Repair' 3 times today (if you've also started the event when it was launched and Chapter 3 opens up for you in roughly 3 hours )

Try to go on as many Adventures as you can. They have a chance to drop Event items that can really help you out in later Chapters.

Hide
    Found: cows, stable, Noble Stable, Spring calf, Turkey cow, Woodland bull, Gnome cow, Highland cow, Birthday Cow, Mummy Cow, Armored Shadow Wolf, L10 Trade Post, Thankful Cow, Pumpkin Spice Cow, Firewolf, Icewolf, Floofbeast, Uni-Calf, Bride Cow, Ghost Cow, Armored Cow, Cash Cow, Firefox, Milking Cow, Fennec Fox
    Gem cows drop more hides (the more expensive the cow is, the more hides it drops). Purple cow only drops purple hide.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-14-22 at 10:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear, get well soon SpiritWind, I hope it is nothing serious. We will manage here with all the wonderful people helping out (great applause to Stymie) but of course you will be sorely missed. Hopefully you will feel better soon

BIG reminder: do NOT grow up the trees or any animals to fully grown until / unless we get confirmation that drops aren't affected. This was a big deal in previous events where drops stopped once grown.

Put the item in your inventory to reset and then put it back out in your board. You will get the drops fir sure from baby critters.

Obviously, if to progress within a chapter to get something fully grown, that's what we gotta do.

Can anyone else explain thus better?

And, extra shout to SW to feel better soon. : ) And someone was having knee surgery.... Best to you too! : )

Executive Chef
    When you get Event item drops from the Event Adventure, keep in mind the drops only start when they are 'unlocked' in the Chapters.
    For example, if you get a Magic Sheep, it will only start dropping Event stuff after Chapter 7, Goal 2. That is when you 'officially' get your first Sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    BIG reminder: do NOT grow up the trees or any animals to fully grown until / unless we get confirmation that drops aren't affected. This was a big deal in previous events where drops stopped once grown. ...
    I think it's the Laces Tree Saplings in this event. It might indeed be better to keep them saplings until we know more.

Rhino Keeper
    For lower levels Chapter 3 only requires
    fend off shoe gnomes x3
    practice shoe repair x2

Tend lace trees is also 10, a mature lace tree also gives laces with the same collection time (i just received one from an adventure)

Shoemaker upgrade costs to level 3: 15 magic jewels, 15 magic leather, 10 laces
    Last edited by gustafrog; 01-15-22 at 08:15 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Best start updating our neighbor list for Day 5 and Day 9.

What I can't understand is why I'm still receiving requests for "Ye Old Gloves" from the previous event even after that event has ended and this new one started. And these requests were from five days ago
    There is a daily limit on neighbor requests (something like 20 but don't quote me on that). You can reply to the max number of requests per day but also only that number of requests of yours will be satisfied in a day. Any unsatisfied requests you've already made to a given neighbor will still be out there and will show up the next day until they are all responded to. This is why I usually limit my requests to only active neighbors, especially for an event with multiple different requests. It's no fun not being able to get the second item because people are still responding to the first request.

If you're following the forum you can often tell if you've got a "stale" request by visiting before you respond to the request and seeing what stage your neighbor is at by looking at the related event building level, if they've gotten enough requests to level up for the level that had the request they don't need you to fulfill it. If you hit deny then that request goes away.
    Last edited by tatcat; 01-15-22 at 03:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 9
    Goal 1: Ask Neighbors for Argyle Socks 0/20
    Goal 2: Visit Community Kingdoms 0/20
    Goal 3: Make Princess Shoes (Poof Balls 10, Silver Ores 5, Iron Ores 10) Magic Forge for 4 hours, 0/1
    Goal 4: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 9 (Wizard's Shoes 2, Princess Shoes 2, Fancy Boots 2, Knight's Shoes 2)

Chapter 10
    Goal 1: Visit Farmhouses 0/5
    Goal 2: Give Hearty Feast 0/4
    Goal 3: Visit the Magic Sheep 0/1
    Goal 4: Make Gnome Shoes (Fuzzy Linings 10, Silver Ores 5, Grommets 10) Magic Forge for 6 hours, 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 10 (Wizard's Shoes 4, Princess Shoes 1, Knight's Shoes 4, Gnome Shoes 1)
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-17-22 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Additional information

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast