Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

New Resident
    How do we know if we are at our most recent chapter? Im afraid to upgrade the cobbler if that means I'm gonna have 2 wait til midnight for new chapter to begin because then I won't be able to collect from the magic sheeps and cows. It said I have 2 days and I'm currently on chapter 8 of 10. If I upgrade, will I have 2 wait til midnight for Chapter 9 to open?

Fashion Designer
    Argh … I keep saying that I'll never do another Storybook event. 13 hours later and I'm still stuck with 19 Argyle socks. This happens to me every Storybook event. White socks took me 12 hours.

I should've just gemmed ahead but now I'm mad because I've lost the entire day.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I upgraded and received the cobbler. Placed him and saw he was a 7 day timer so I went to move him near my unicorns. Then, he disappeared. Not in inventory and nothing I can do. Anyone else have this issue? I?m sad! How do I contact support?
    I have the same issue?. When I placed my cobbler suddenly disappeared?..

Cobbler is with 7 days timer.

Was looking forward for a daily

Executive Chef
    Tip for disappearing prizes :
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    We have had issues before with items disappearing. If you don't have the cobbler yet, when you get him - place him but don't try to move him.

For those who have lost him, try tapping the space where you think he was, you might be able to put him in storage, then bring him back out.
    Worth checking out.
    Please keep this in mind for all prizes/ events (also prizes you can craft and Baron's Tent prizes).
    Place your prize and don't move or rotate. (until your next log-in)
    Don't collect your prize and immediately log-out. Stay and play for a while longer, maybe visit a friend..
    This will save you a lot of disappointment, time and fuss.

For player who's Cobbler disappeared, you can contact S8 support by submitting a ticket : https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Complete Goal overview : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1664214

Host(ess)
    Is that a bug? The shoemaker lv.10 didn't drop any post item but just drop event item like grommet and magic jewels

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lolotf12345 View Post
    Is that a bug? The shoemaker lv.10 didn't drop any post item but just drop event item like grommet and magic jewels
    It won?t begin to drop items until the event is over for *everyone.* since people had the option to start late, it won?t be over for another day or two.

Host(ess)
    Oh I see Thanks

New Resident
    Is there a quick way to find out if your neighbours are still actively playing ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Val1963 View Post
    Is there a quick way to find out if your neighbours are still actively playing ?
    No, there isn't. I put in a lot of time and effort just before Christmas to look at each of my neighbours and see whether they seemed to be playing (recent event items, expansions like the candyland section, messages on their wall). I chopped my list by over half!