Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by weethistle View Post
    I sent you a neighbour request. Will send you a sock if I get a request through. I finally got my last 2. Hopefully power of the post works for you too.
    Thank you, looks like neighbour requests get stuck in the post . Did finally get my final sock though! Now only 20 hours left to complete and coming into zzzz time. Fingers crossed it will all happen for us both.

I am still locked out of the game!! Is anyone else?? This really stinks! What is going on??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Still on chapter 9 making the princess shoes, but I'm hopeful i'll manage to finish in time. Preparing everything I can now in advance and if I fall short i'll just have to gem a bit
    You'll need 3 princess shoes in total.

Rhino Keeper
    To skip ahead on the gnome shoes costs 2,905 gems.
    To speed up the magic forge while crafting them costs 24.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I never took it that way. Sometimes I make mistakes and sometimes I can't remember things that I did. That is why I take pictures of all the goals as I progress. I also thought it odd about the number of Princess Shoes that were required. I made one extra before I came to the last goal, thinking that it would be at least 2. Always happy to hear from other players who have questions. It is players like you who make me keep wanting to play the game!
    Thanks for the kind words ;-)* it's players like YOU who keep ME playing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    How am I meant to make 2 princess shoes with 2 sheep only dropping 3 puffs between them every 4 hours? Aghhhhhh
    Have you been going on the adventure? Check your inventory and see if an extra Sheep is in there. Hope it all works out for you.

Well I’m annoyed, I finished the quest, got my cobbler, placed him and the One Gnome I made. The game reset! I had to recollect my last shoe, and the Gnome. My Cobbler has disappeared! I’ve shut down, reopened, looked in storage, can’t find him anywhere! I’m going to contact Support but this is super annoying! The game resetting is getting really bad! That being said the quest itself was pretty good, and the prize of the cobbler was worth the gems I used for speed ups!

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	988DC982-1B4F-41BE-856B-D8AE8509D036.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	62055
    what is this about? Not worth doing from what I see. I already have a second gnome shoe cooking I spent 10 gems speeding up one of them

Quote Originally Posted by Nosysew View Post
    Well I’m annoyed, I finished the quest, got my cobbler, placed him and the One Gnome I made. The game reset! I had to recollect my last shoe, and the Gnome. My Cobbler has disappeared! I’ve shut down, reopened, looked in storage, can’t find him anywhere! I’m going to contact Support but this is super annoying! The game resetting is getting really bad! That being said the quest itself was pretty good, and the prize of the cobbler was worth the gems I used for speed ups!
    This just happened to me! I just contacted support so that they can hopefully put him back in my inventory. So annoying. The resetting is always happening at the worst times too.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait so am I misremembering or wasn't the Cobbler a daily energy dropper? And since he's clearly a weekly one in game how do the 4,5,6 and those low energy droppings correspond to that waiting time?