Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Best wishes to peeps having trouble logging on!

Re missing socks (can't blame the washing machine for this one!) ; ) ... in these chapter events, when I get too tired or stressed with waiting, I just gem ahead. Totally worth it to decrease aggro for me. Although this event was fine - socks all came in eventually - others I have fretted so much I just gave up and gemmed. If you get a few in but not enough, it's cheaper. The prizes are so fab I don't mind gemming through a bit. I do hear what some are saying about compensating us for the emotional stress of things not working and lack of responsiveness. I hardly do events anymore because of these things even though they could be fun. I REALLY like shoes tho so love the idea of my own magical shoe shop! Oh, I wish I could visit it and out in multiple orders! : )

Executive Chef
    So do the Poof Balls drop from the Magic Sheep in Chapter 7. And then later on Fuzzy Liners will drop from Magic Sheep too?
    I may have missed a post regarding this.

EDIT: ok Nevermind. SC. has info on page one.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-18-22 at 05:09 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Have you checked your inventory? Items drop from the Castle and are easily missed.
    The Adventure has a chance to drop Lace Trees, Metal Presses and Magic Sheep. Definitely go on as many as you can.
    You were right! I had one in inventory. Very excited and feel better about drops. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I still can’t access the game.
    Looks like this Storybook event is impossible to finish now.

I’m wondering if this might be the time to quit after 8yrs of playing.
    If Storm8 doesn’t provide an extension or compensation (of event items) I’ll probably tap out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I still can’t access the game.
    Looks like this Storybook event is impossible to finish now.

I’m wondering if this might be the time to quit after 8yrs of playing.
    If Storm8 doesn’t provide an extension or compensation (of event items) I’ll probably tap out.
    Starting to feel the same way. This has happened to me on multiple events & I didn?t get the days I missed added or get the prizes. Frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Posting about and discussing private communications from support is not allowed. These are considered to be private correspondence between Storm8 Support agents and individual users.
    That?s a nice reminder and all, but it doesn?t offer any helpful information or any assurances that this is being worked on.

This has been happening for a long time in Dragon Story. They said (in the forum, not in a private conversation) that they are working on it. The latest intel seems to indicate that people on iOS are having more problems than Android users, but this is just anecdotal at the moment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tempestb View Post
    I can get in, but ... I cannot send out ANY requests. It just brings me to the normal "Social" page (ie with Community, Neighbors, & Invites).

Getting ready to send in a ticket to Support ... anyone else having this issue?
    Hi Tempest. Yes, I am having the same issue and put in a ticket. I posted here about the response, but it has been removed as it seems that isn't allowed. I would suggest putting in a ticket and mentioning that others are having the same issue. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    There are threads about these issues in the Bugs and Issues forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ugs-amp-Issues

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I have been in touch with Spiritwind. She is slowly feeling much better and all your kind wishes are appreciated. And yes, she is getting lots of sleep. I believe it's a credit to lots of players , I won't mention names as I'll miss someone out, that we are getting the info we need to complete this event.
    Oh I didn?t know SpiritWind has not been feeling well or out sick! Sending good thoughts and prayers her way! It?s a very responsible and selfless thing she spearheads here with others. Can?t thank you all enough!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having problems getting hides from the magic cows? I also want to express my gratitude for all those giving the much appreciated information towards this event and best wishes to SpiritWind for a speedy recovery.
    Last edited by farmgirl8888; 01-18-22 at 10:40 PM.