Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Fashion Designer
    I have trouble starting my game in the mornings. What is working for me is opening Bakery story, play for a few minutes, then open CS.

Good luck everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Someone Please remind me what the Noble Stable is and where it came from. BIG HELP a Photo of it would be FANTASTIC! THANK YOU!
    I can't remember where it came from
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE212810-5A05-410A-8576-96A929F1D18B.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	329.1 KB 
ID:	62048  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I can't remember where it came from
    Omg I have never turned my noble stable around to see that cute horse head sticking out of it! It’s a great addition, so glad I bought it in a sale.

Fashion Designer
    I had everything ready and was able to finish chapter 8 immediately. Thought I might upgrade and then gem ahead to start chapter 9 early as real life will get in the way tomorrow. Tried to see if I could find out how many gems it would take (as I've not done this before in chapter events). I thought I remembered maybe 30 gems to skip to start chapter 3, so I thought I'd try. Upgraded to level 8, then saw I had 18 hrs to wait or pay 90 gems to skip to chapter 9. Ouch! Willing to spend some gems but not that many. I'll take my chances on getting the returns from neighbors tomorrow. As I hadn't been completing each chapter until the next morning, I hadn't paid attention to the gems required to jump ahead. I assumed they might all be 30. Did each chapter go up by 10 gems?

Just an FYI for anyone else thinking they might start chapter 9 early. It will cost 90 gems.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Did each chapter go up by 10 gems?
    Exactly. It starts with 20 Gems and goes up by 10 every Chapter

Thanks, Flowersandgems, for the suggestion about Bakery Story. I have been locked out of Castle Story every morning for 4 days in a row and it has been very frustrating. After reading your post this morning and being locked out again, I downloaded and logged into Bakery Story, and was able to get into Castle Story after playing Bakery for a minute or two.

Executive Chef
    Tried the Bakery Story trick … didn’t work.
    Day 4 and I’m still locked out!
    Don’t understand what is happening, I’m on a new phone with the new iOS - so there shouldn’t be any issues.
    Told to wait for an update that hasn’t come.
    Very disappointed.

Well I was doing great until chapter 8, why am I always out of pastas!? l now stuck on making those today. Anyone know what drops them? I need to stock up for future events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hateusernames View Post
    Well I was doing great until chapter 8, why am I always out of pastas!? l now stuck on making those today. Anyone know what drops them? I need to stock up for future events.
    The Hub likely has a list of things that might drop them.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Thanks! Found it