Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    If you do send out a second request for socks, only to stormy and those nbrs that already accepted the first sock request. You can only receive 20 requested items so if you sent out 70 requests you will get the last items on the third day only. If you do that again the second day, you will get socks for six days…

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    If you do send out a second request for socks, only to stormy and those nbrs that already accepted the first sock request. You can only receive 20 requested items so if you sent out 70 requests you will get the last items on the third day only. If you do that again the second day, you will get socks for six days?
    Exactly. I sent a second request just to 10 players I know are usually quick responders. Sadly this does not seem to be working yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Finally I got back in about 9 hrs after I first tried, such a relief. Got an extra sheep from the adventure I left going last night, so that was a bonus. Not looking forward to chapter 9 though.
    I?m locked out too. Not the first time. I?m unable to load & by the time my ticket is answered, events are over & I can?t get prizes, I would have won, had I been able to play.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 4 and 5 of Chapter 6 lower levels
    Craft knights shoes x1
    Upgrade shoemaker to lvl 6: wizards shoes x1, knights shoes x1, bows x5, grommet x15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Oh, of course, just because I decided to skip this event, the grand prize is a weekly energy giver. I give up. 🤷🏼*♀️
    Frosty, the first 6 Chapters are pretty easy. The only slow down is the 2 hour adventures. You could easily catch up.

Magic Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Chapter 7, Goal 3
    You get 2 Sheep in you inventory after finishing the Adventure in Goal 2 (see post #100, page 10)

The Magic Sheep also have a chance to drop from Adventures, but their Event drop won?t start before Chapter 7, Goal 3
    I am on Chapter 6 and don?t have any magic sheep. Have searched my inventory several times. Is this a bug issue? Probably won?t be able to get puffs I need to finish.🥺

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Exactly. I sent a second request just to 10 players I know are usually quick responders. Sadly this does not seem to be working yet.
    I got a request for the socks this morning from you... seemed to have been sent around 7am gmt and I of course responded to it. Did you see any increase in your socks received?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylake2 View Post
    I am on Chapter 6 and don?t have any magic sheep. Have searched my inventory several times. Is this a bug issue? Probably won?t be able to get puffs I need to finish.��
    It's normal you don't have Magic Sheep yet.
    You get 2 Magic Sheep in your inventory, after finishing the Adventure in Goal 2 of Chapter 7 (we are on Chapter 6 now, so Chapter 7 is tomorrow)

The Magic Sheep is also a random rare drop from the Adventure, so some people might be lucky enough top already have a Magic Sheep. Maybe that's what confused you?
    (even if people already have Magic Sheep, they will start their drop only after you finish Goal 2 of Chapter 7)
    Goal overview : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1664214

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I don't know if you sent me another one but I don't believe I've seen it. I'll be back on in the morning. (Kiwi Kingdom)!

Host(ess)
    I am so bummed out, I have been unable to log in for two days. This has been happening quite frequently lately. Message says I need an internet connection and of course I have one.