Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

The team is aware of the disappearing Cobbler and is investigating. We appreciate your patience while they look into it.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    The sheep etc don’t drop anything…. Only the shoemaker still dropping like Lv. 9 ……..
    I'm sorry that FrostyForest misspoke. It is a mystery (to me, anyway), why some items earned during an event, like the Shoemaker (though technically it was purchased versus being given, like the Magic Sheep), continue to drop event items until the event is over, while other items, like the Magic Sheep, don't drop anything except XP until after the event is over. If someone could explain this, it would be awesome. Anyway, starting at 6:00 PST on Wednesday the items should start dropping their post-event drops. it is also a mystery to me why some event items continue to have watering cans over them after an event is over if you can't collect anything from them. Case in point - the "Decorated Tree." You can click on it to get XP, but no coins, so why have a collection time and an annoying watering can hanging over an otherwise attractive item? It just ruins the aesthetic as far as I am concerned. I also wish it were clear which items could be stored after an event versus living on your board forever unless you chop them. For example, I bought the maximum amount of "Harvest Trees" but didn't store them right away. Now they are stuck on my board forever. Yes, I wanted to decorate with them, but at a later date or maybe only in the fall. And you can't even get wood or coins for chopping them - just more XP.

Anyway, in summary, don't collect from your Magic Sheep until after the event unless you are looking to increase your XP.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Are all the players who couldn?t load the game for over a week going to get the chance to finish this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Are all the players who couldn?t load the game for over a week going to get the chance to finish this event?
    We are not able to extend the event unfortunately. Players who couldn't log in and missed the event are encouraged to reach out to Support.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hello friends! I am feeling so much better today so I wanted to drop in and say hi and thank you all for the get well wishes. I'm recovering well and getting better each day. I missed you all so much! xxx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hello friends! I am feeling so much better today so I wanted to drop in and say hi and thank you all for the get well wishes. I'm recovering well and getting better each day. I missed you all so much! xxx
    Hi SpiritWind! So glad to hear that you feel better finally! We've definitely missed you, too. Continue to take good care of yourself until you are fully recovered!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I am so glad to hear this, SpiritWind! We have all been thinking of you! Wonderful

Executive Chef
    What great news! Take care of yourself and don't rush back!

Rhino Keeper
    Good to have you back, SW.

That is great news!!!!! It is a relief to know you are on the mend. Take good care of yourself
    Farmer or Builder, Jester or Vassel;
    All are welcome to my cartoon castle!