Thread: Feedback

Feedback

Is there a place where we can compile a list of complaints? I have many.

1. 15 days is too short to complete goals. I HAVE A LIFE.
    2. Food does not fit on counters and on trays.
    3. Most times the wallpapers don't line up.
    4. Tired of everything being BROWN -- food, tables, chairs, wallpaper, floor tiles.
    5. Too many parts need to complete an appliance.
    6. Parts that drop from making/serving a recipe do not always count (I've seen 1 drop that I needed and it doesn't register).
    7. Number of servings to complete goals are TOO high for 10-hour recipes. I noticed it was reduced to 38 recipes in either BS or RS, so thanks, I guess?
    8. Tables do not fit in the 1x1 anymore. They're too large and overlap each other a little bit.
    9. There are numerous new players who do not have the neighbors to complete appliances and who probably stop playing because it's unreasonable.
    10. Goal prizes and side goal prizes are not worth the begging for parts from neighbors and cooking. I have a life.
    11. Android users should have the same access to game the same way Apple players do (i.e., ability to block players, ability to watch videos for gems, etc.)
    12. Game developers need to understand they're alienating old players (I've been playing for about 10 years) and NEW baby players. I'd rather have the horrible popup gem traps where they grabbed 25 gems than all of this.
    13. I notice decorations I've previously won/purchased (tables, chairs) are only available when holiday is arriving (I'm missing many Valentine's day items). I've also noticed that items I know I've purchased show up as my owning zero of them and they're being sold for gems.

NOT COOL STORM 8
    Last edited by dekonstruktion; 01-11-22 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dekonstruktion View Post
    Is there a place where we can compile a list of complaints? I have many.

1. 15 days is too short to complete goals. I HAVE A LIFE.
    2. Food does not fit on counters and on trays.
    3. Most times the wallpapers don't line up.
    4. Tired of everything being BROWN -- food, tables, chairs, wallpaper, floor tiles.
    5. Too many parts need to complete an appliance.
    6. Parts that drop from making/serving a recipe do not always count (I've seen 1 drop that I needed and it doesn't register).
    7. Number of servings to complete goals are TOO high for 10-hour recipes. I noticed it was reduced to 38 recipes in either BS or RS, so thanks, I guess?
    8. Tables do not fit in the 1x1 anymore. They're too large and overlap each other a little bit.
    9 There are numerous new players who do not have the neighbors to complete appliances and who probably stop playing because it's unreasonable.
    10. Goal prizes and side goal prizes are not worth all the begging for parts and cooking. I have a life.
    11. Game developers need to understand they're alienating old players (I've been playing for about 10 years) and NEW baby players. I'd rather have the horrible pop up gem traps where they grabbed 25 gems than all of this.
    I went ahead and moved your post to the Suggestions & Feedback forum.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thx. Does anyone over there at Storm 8 actually read that forum? Does anyone in the DISCUSSION forum know the Suggestions and Feedback forum exists?

The team reads through the posts in Suggestions and Feedback forum, but do not always reply. If forum users are confused about where to post their suggestions, we are happy to guide them to this forum.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!