Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Set Sail - 2022 Jan 11 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I have more pirate stuff than I want and won?t be adding to it. But for those who like pirates, it seems like a decent goal.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    What about the small dishes? That should be flagged as well.
    As said before, they are aware that players are unhappy with the tiny food. But the tiny food stays.

I wish you well in your quest to stop the tiny food, but there?s been little success on that front. We all thought it was a mistake when it began, too. The people running the game seem to like the tiny food. I sometimes wonder if the people who run the game ever pick up their phones and play it.

I don't seem to be getting requested parts for this goal, anyone else having the same issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by billysstar View Post
    Nothing says Valentines Day like skeleton wallpaper and haunted stoves ����*♀️
    We still have another month until Valentines.

I love the pirate stuff. Stuff that's been in the goals for a while

I'm Sooooooooo sick of tiny plates!!!! This isn't Cafeteria Story it's Restaurant Story! There are no cafeteria lines where you pick out your tiny plates in a restaurant. In a restaurant you are served a nice BIG plate of food!
    Last edited by Sweetie1Tim; 01-12-22 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Auto correct wrong words

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    I have more pirate stuff than I want and won?t be adding to it. But for those who like pirates, it seems like a decent goal.

As said before, they are aware that players are unhappy with the tiny food. But the tiny food stays.

I wish you well in your quest to stop the tiny food, but there?s been little success on that front. We all thought it was a mistake when it began, too. The people running the game seem to like the tiny food. I sometimes wonder if the people who run the game ever pick up their phones and play it.
    I want the email addresses of the people that run the game. This is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    I want the email addresses of the people that run the game. This is too much.
    I could t find any emails, but you could try writing a good old fashioned letter:
    901 Mariners Island Blvd, Suite 300
    San Mateo, CA 94404
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Staff is currently working from home, so any letters sent to the office will likely remain unopened for a while. You are more than welcome to leave your feedback in the Suggestions and Feedback forum here.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123