Thread: Leaderboard items missing

Rhino Keeper

Leaderboard items missing

There is a thread in bugs and issues for this but I thought a moderator or S8 person might see this thread first, so...

There are no crafting items in spell shop for dragon or crowns and there are no quests in adventure building to send out the dragon on.

Please fix so we can start earning points. I do not want to hatch evolve breed for LB points and not get corresponding crowns toward crafting. And what will you do for those that already lost those precious crowns?

Thank you

I don’t have the spin wheel or the leaderboard icon either. This has happened in the last two leaderboards for me and I can’t start earning points for four days and yes I did send a ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I don’t have the spin wheel or the leaderboard icon either. This has happened in the last two leaderboards for me and I can’t start earning points for four days and yes I did send a ticket.
    They did fix what rsf0404 was talking about. Hope they do something soon for your issue too. The thing that I find bothersome is these don’t seem to be issues that should be occurring…oh well…

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone gotten the Lacquered Dragon yet? Breed red and yellow. Any pics?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Has anyone gotten the Lacquered Dragon yet? Breed red and yellow. Any pics?
    No luck yet. It won't be easy since there are so many red+yellow combos.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Got after a number of different combos ..with True Love and Amourshine..didn't take a pic of egg this time ..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15399FB2-4EE6-40CB-8467-D4B882B4E21F.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	381.7 KB 
ID:	62034Lacquered dragon.