Thread: Off line

Host(ess)

Off line

I can not sign in this morning. Is anyone else having this issue. I keep getting the message that Dragon Story is an on line game. I am signed in to the internet because everything else works.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by argo77 View Post
    I can not sign in this morning. Is anyone else having this issue. I keep getting the message that Dragon Story is an on line game. I am signed in to the internet because everything else works.
    Same. I know tons of people complain that they can't even launch the app, but I've always been able to get in, as long as I keep hitting the retry after the connection error prompt.

This is the first time that I've been trying since 10am (woke up late today), and I CANNOT get in, no matter how many times I try. Even better, I couldn't breed the stupid 'Common', so I spent gold to bypass the necessary chapters, and now I can't get the game to launch. Time being wasted where I need to finish the Tales...

EDIT: Interesting. I just tried on one of my Samsung phones and it connected on the first try. Are you on iOS? The issue might be device specific.
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 01-09-22 at 09:47 AM.

Host(ess)
    How are we supposed to finish the current gam3 if we cannot log in.

Host(ess)
    Anyone From Storm8 want to chime in?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's the weekend, so you won't get an immediate reply from S8. Please do not create duplicate threads. Here is the active thread which is being monitored and there are replies from S8 regularly. They are still investigating the access issues. Closing thread and moving to the bugs forum. If this is not the same issue as the linked thread, feel free to let me know and I'll reopen it. Thanks.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-will-not-load