Thread: Can't spawn any monsters

Executive Chef

Can't spawn any monsters

Hi, I haven?t played in awhile but wanted to restart. I can?t seem to spawn any monsters/beasts. I?ve looked everywhere several times but can?t find any that might be hidden and stopping the spawning. I?ve even tried In edit mode as that sometimes makes it easier to see. I?ve asked a few neighbors to look, in case visiting makes it easier to spot. But I still can?t find the problem. What should I do? Or can someone with better eyes check my kingdom for me? Thank you for any assistance.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Turn on your music. That's a dead giveaway if there is a monster hiding. What kind of monster are you looking to spawn?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Turn on your music. That's a dead giveaway if there is a monster hiding. What kind of monster are you looking to spawn?
    Any monster. I literally can?t spawn anything. Have cleared every animal, every crop, the troll arena, trees etc etc a dozen times and nothing is spawning

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just sent an invite to you to check, but you have a skyhawk on the Island of Audra already spawned. So once you get rid of him you'll be good to go! Can you please decline my invite as I used an inactive account to invite you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just sent an invite to you to check, but you have a skyhawk on the Island of Audra already spawned. So once you get rid of him you'll be good to go! Can you please decline my invite as I used an inactive account to invite you.
    Thank you! I didn’t know there was an area down there! I declined the invite. Again thank you