Thread: Can you add upgrade capability to the remaining 4 dragon habitats?

Rhino Keeper

Can you add upgrade capability to the remaining 4 dragon habitats?

Many players have been playing a long time and have bought alot of 4 dragon habitats before S8 introduced the 5 dragon ones. You have made some of the 4s upgradeable to 5 but there are alot more that are left as 4. Can you make these upgradeable too.

In the past, S8 gave some very pretty 3 dragon habitats as prizes. It would be wonderful if you could make those upgradeable to 5 also. If you need the names of these, post a note and I'll provide them.

Thank you

Executive Chef
    I would love to see this happen! I would end up spending a ton of real money to buy gold (I do not have GPD) in order to upgrade my habitats, but it would be worth it to not have to sell off habitats I like and already spent gold to get in order to get a new habitat that I might not like as well just so that I can add one more dragon to my island (assuming I am going to sell a habitat that holds 4 dragons to get one that holds 5, I am only gaining 1 dragon spot).
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I just checked market for the summer sale and see you did make the 3sie habitats i won as upgradeable and many many 4sies to 5 as well as a few basic coin bought habitats like fairytale on upgradeable to 5.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    I just checked market for the summer sale and see you did make the 3sie habitats i won as upgradeable and many many 4sies to 5 as well as a few basic coin bought habitats like fairytale on upgradeable to 5.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
    Yess, I was so happy to see that! It's really nice that they came back to that idea to add upgrades to 3 and 4 space habitats, and also for basic ones! I hope this will continue, still a few habitats that could use an upgrade button