Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Particular Pasta - 2022 Jan 06 (5 Days)

If they're trying to stop people from playing the goals this will definitely do it. On my version of the game I cannot accrue gems. I have enough to buy one stove but fortunately I have a bunch in storage but in the future that'll end my goal playing. I wish you would go back to ads for gems. I think the makers of this game hate us 😢

Agreed

I'm doing goal for entertainment purposes not to feel bad using gem to buy appliances. Next time S8 drop goals that use gem, I will sure opt out😡Better spend gem on other stuff🤔

Host(ess)
    If you’re going to do a five day goal that requires players to use their precious gems on stoves/ovens, it might be wise to at least release something super nice or vintage? We all literally JUST GOT noodle show… the only thing worse would’ve been “pier fishing” again. lol

Executive Chef
    No way am I buying gems just to get the stove.. Skipping goal

Farm Supplier
    Won't be doing this as I haven't got 5 gems left after the last sale 🤔
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Are you purposefully trying to aggravate your customers, S8? Because that's what you are doing.
    Agreed. Not only is the prize a duplicate of one just given, but to spend gems on the appliance for a duplicate? I don?t think so. It?s almost as if they aren?t paying attention to what they?re doing.

Rhino Keeper
    Down to 2 gems here lol been playing since 2013

I did the first part of this goal and decided to skip. Really not worth cooking like 16 hours recipe and still need to at least spend 15 or 20 gem to keep up the 5 day goal. The prize worth 24 gems 3x3. S8 trying to be funny is it? Most player like me was really disappointed. Sigh😔

Executive Chef
    I don't like the idea of using my gems to buy a goal appliance, especially when I lost gems last week & no refund.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast