Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: GOAL: Back to Basics - 2022 Jan 06 (15 Days)

We all wanted to go back to how great the prizes and the game once were but they just gave us vanilla nonsense.. I feel like playing this isn?t worth it. Every time I log on I have to X out of pop ups and ads and the goals just have no passion in the designs. It just sucks that they obviously don?t care. I already deleted all my other storm games this is the only survivor.. not for long tho,

You can only take so much disappointment

And it requires 30 baked items to get past the 2nd to the last goal item... I haven't been able to finish the last 3 goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by natasha_07 View Post
    even though it is bakery related, who wants a giant batter bowl with beating eggs.

Sorry, but that's not creative enough for the amount of work required to get it.
    i so agree with you! These ?prizes?are getting awful.

Main goal prizes are not worth the time,effort and coins/gems spent spent!!
    Bakery Story Game is not fun anymore!

Farm Supplier
    Terrible goal items, and you're expecting too much of your player base with the huge number of dishes required to finish goals. I don't need another job...just my old game that I used to enjoy.��

Rhino Keeper
    Please for future 15 day goal decrease the amount of dishes required to finish the goal. Is almost impossible!!

At this point we all sound like broken records. If they wanted to fix the issues, they'd have fixed them. They're clearly okay with their customers dissatisfaction.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi all,

Just wanted to check in: is there anyone who is still unable to see the Mega Mixer floor decoration in their game?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789