Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Back to Basics - 2022 Jan 06 (15 Days)

12 Coconut Cream Pie (72g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - Unlocks at Level 52
    - 12 Hours *under PIE tab*

I show the Coconut Cream Pie cook time as 8 Hours not 12

Contrary to popular opinion, I think the final goal prize is quite interesting. Definitely not flattering, but it's "different" from the usual prizes.

I think it could look nice in a bakery with a Kitchen theme. A shame it's actually impossible to actually get this prize though, because well, try figuring out how to complete Goal 8 and 9 without having about 10 appliances of Machine 2 which would take 15~ days to assemble, you know, the actual time you have to complete this goal�� Can't believe they still haven't "fixed" the goal requirements yet. In 2018, this was acceptable for a 15-day goal:

Appliance 1 had 22~ parts, you could complete 7 appliances in 4 days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	61897

Appliance 2 had 28 parts, so you could complete 9 appliances in like 6 days, etc. and this is all, that is, with great luck with neighbours

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	61898

But the key denominator here was that even with these more reasonable part requirements, the final goals only ever required 12 plates of whatever food was required, not 38 or 40, whatever this is, and you can't even complete one appliance a day. The current goals' final prizes are impossible to achieve. Maybe when you look back, these goals look so easy, but the fact is that they are "human". Not everyone is gonna be able to respond to the goal popup on the same day it comes, timezones and that, and it's always good for there to be time available after the goal is finished so people can master the remaining recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not finished the last 2 goals because of the amount needed to cook.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Well, they did say back to basics... but these are quite underwhelming, I have to agree . I like the mega-mixer though; it's a nice upgrade from the smaller mixer we got a few years ago (and something you'd actually see behind the scenes at a commercial bakery! )

I've flagged this over. I believe it has been offered before on Android, so it should hopefully be a quick fix
    Thanks! I did a reload on my phone and it showed up. If I knew it was that easy to fix I would have complained a lot sooner, lol ?I appreciate your help.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsWJr View Post
    Thanks! I did a reload on my phone and it showed up. If I knew it was that easy to fix I would have complained a lot sooner, lol ?I appreciate your help.
    If only! But it was a little more complicated than that it seems. The team issued a fix and the item should now be visible. Thank you for reporting it on this thread
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    At least it isn?t a fountain
    True That, lol

Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    - Ummmm before you start reading this just be prepared cause you might get annoyed. I really didn't intend to type SO much but it just happened lol -

If those really are the prizes, this would literally be the third (main) goal I've refused to do.

- First they started giving a bunch of couches & fountains back-to-back.

- Then the Christmas season came and we got a ridiculous, cheap looking ornament AFTER Christmas. (Pls note, I understand some ppl may prefer these cosy or bold prizes. This is just based on what I prefer) Not gonna lie, even though I never used it, the Swirling Presents was a good prize.

Okay.... Back to my rant:

- Of course I can't forget to mention the BLAND looking tables & chairs. And our All time favorite *note sarcasm ... while queuing drumroll* BROWN WALLPAPER & TILES. Yayyyy ;-;

- Not only did they do that, but also INCREASING the parts. (I believe they've decreased it now. Not sure since, as I mentioned, I haven't done a goal in a while) .

- Now they've decided to give us boring looking Kitchen appliances cause we defiantly don't want more colourful decorations or maybe a START on Valentine's deco BEFORE the holiday. So it wouldn't be a fiasco like the previous goal.

\\ Idk why the team enjoys losing players and money. Maybe I need to think differently about this cause they're bent over backwards to make their game bad.

Lastly I just wanna apologize if I seemed ignorant, obnoxious or rude. This game is getting so difficult. Who'd have thought that a bakery game would have you frustrated like this.

Still gonna keep playing the game tho. Just no real fun like before

I couldn?t agree more. I?ve been finding the prizes kind of ?meh? too. Just like you I will still play though hahaha.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyParty View Post
    12 Coconut Cream Pie (72g to skip)
    - Basic Oven
    - Unlocks at Level 52
    - 12 Hours *under PIE tab*

I show the Coconut Cream Pie cook time as 8 Hours not 12
    Thanks for pointing that out, I've fixed the typo.

I do agree here, also, my opinion but... What a lame xD... What a shame ... Thanks for your work, but no thank you..
    I still believe they make us spend ridiculously to earn not even a 3rd part of what we've invest in each stage of the goal..
    The only reason to try it: new kitchens and recipes to develop but.. Still not worth it...
    So this will be my 3rd skip as well...
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-07-22 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Removed Profanity

Farm Supplier
    I?m actually happy with the direction they are going in. I LOVE kitchen stuff! I?ll be doing this goal for sure. I don?t particularly like the big bowl of batter. Lol 😂 but, hey, at least it?s not a fountain.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast