Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Back to Basics - 2022 Jan 06 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    Yay! A giant bowl of batter! Geez
    At least it isn?t a fountain

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    How did they reduce the material requirements for the ovens!? It?s always been 28 and 12

The last two goals (at least) it was 40 and 32.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    How did they reduce the material requirements for the ovens!? It?s always been 28 and 12
    Oops, sorry, yes, indeed XD I must be already tripping XDDD I confused the 1st and 2nd ovens' requirements...

Rhino Keeper
    I mean size matters XD I'd like these goal prizes to be like 1x1 or 2x1 max. Then they'd look nice and cute actually imho. But if they're like 3x2 or bigger, it'd be ridiculous... I suppose the Big Batch is the final goal prize. Just imagine a giant a*s Bowl of Butter of the size like 4x4 ....

- Ummmm before you start reading this just be prepared cause you might get annoyed. I really didn't intend to type SO much but it just happened lol -

If those really are the prizes, this would literally be the third (main) goal I've refused to do.

- First they started giving a bunch of couches & fountains back-to-back.

- Then the Christmas season came and we got a ridiculous, cheap looking ornament AFTER Christmas. (Pls note, I understand some ppl may prefer these cosy or bold prizes. This is just based on what I prefer) Not gonna lie, even though I never used it, the Swirling Presents was a good prize.

Okay.... Back to my rant:

- Of course I can't forget to mention the BLAND looking tables & chairs. And our All time favorite *note sarcasm ... while queuing drumroll* BROWN WALLPAPER & TILES. Yayyyy ;-;

- Not only did they do that, but also INCREASING the parts. (I believe they've decreased it now. Not sure since, as I mentioned, I haven't done a goal in a while) .

- Now they've decided to give us boring looking Kitchen appliances cause we defiantly don't want more colourful decorations or maybe a START on Valentine's deco BEFORE the holiday. So it wouldn't be a fiasco like the previous goal.

\\ Idk why the team enjoys losing players and money. Maybe I need to think differently about this cause they're bent over backwards to make their game bad.

Lastly I just wanna apologize if I seemed ignorant, obnoxious or rude. This game is getting so difficult. Who'd have thought that a bakery game would have you frustrated like this.

Still gonna keep playing the game tho. Just no real fun like before

wow i'm speechless
    they only decreased the last dish amount from 40 to 38
    what a difference!

it actually changed my life now.. Thanks
    Last edited by tokyo49; 01-06-22 at 02:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post
    if I'm not wrong these are the goal prizes... kinda dissapointed :/

Attachment 61890
    No way! Is this for real? It's been a long time that I actually liked the goalprices.
    What a mess.

New Resident
    I would actually like to complete the goal but it looks like they STILL haven’t decreased the amounts. Looks like the third goal in a row I cannot finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo49 View Post
    wow i'm speechless
    they only decreased the last dish amount from 40 to 38
    what a difference!

it actually changed my life now.. Thanks
    Another goal I would not complete. It's a joke. Last goal I completed 30 recipes. But last prize wasn't a big deal so I didn't care. And this last prize is preety ugly too so.....I don't care too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4CFFAC7F-F65C-4746-9698-4D37E9877FF7.jpeg 
Views:	796 
Size:	131.7 KB 
ID:	61896

1st Recipe - Layman Loaf

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast