Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Back to Basics - 2022 Jan 06 (15 Days)

New Resident
    I completely agree, and if I did I'm pointing out that you weren't rude 👍🍬♥️🍭
    @SyddieSweetShop
    Last edited by Nenasnativesweets; 01-06-22 at 11:53 PM.

New Resident
    I played this way back before storm took over, I wish they spent as much time on item drawings as they do the collectable icons. And the people drawings were nice then too. Ugh 😣

Rhino Keeper
    i am in complete agreement with you and rethinking doing this goal. How about a fun New Years theme very colorful and releasing the two top prizes in the crates - although past the point. Everything about his goal is BORING.

Rhino Keeper
    i just realized they also had the side goal item on sale recently for IOS prize and I got one. There are so so so so many things to chose from and they repeat over and over. I wish they put New Years Eve crate top prizes for sale. Also I wish they put multiple items for sale for the rewards so you could have win/win situation. It would be nice if the next goal was Winter or Valentines related. I want the Snowman Oven/Snowman Fountain with the Snowman wallpaper and Snowman tiles please please please please. And for Valentine IOS item please make it the CUPID CORNER BOOTH!!!! Thank you very much!

I have noticed the recent goals has no cards for spoilers on the start

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    i just realized they also had the side goal item on sale recently for IOS prize and I got one. There are so so so so many things to chose from and they repeat over and over. I wish they put New Years Eve crate top prizes for sale. Also I wish they put multiple items for sale for the rewards so you could have win/win situation. It would be nice if the next goal was Winter or Valentines related. I want the Snowman Oven/Snowman Fountain with the Snowman wallpaper and Snowman tiles please please please please. And for Valentine IOS item please make it the CUPID CORNER BOOTH!!!! Thank you very much!
    - Maybe I'm wrong, but if they put the crate prizes on sale, no one would really buy the originals with higher gem prizes. Some ppl actually spend REAL money buying gems for crates, and I think that's how the game makes money. If that's true, why would they put their money making crates at a lower price? :/

- That's also why I think they made the goal oven requirements so much. So we can spend real money to buy gems to help us finish the goal in time. Now, not gonna lie, that would be a REALLY smart, big money move. Unfortunately, the prizes are NOT worth it. Give the ppl coloured or themed prizes. Enough with the pale, bland and brown!

- Back to my first point; I also think that's why literally ALL the recent Christmas sale items were worth gems. I've noticed so many things being worth gems instead of coins since the fountains and couches fiasco. I really can't remember the last time I bought something new (obviously, other than the goal stuff) worth coins. It's been a quiet and slow shift from coins to gems. If the next sale is ONLY gems again, it'd be confirmed.
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 01-07-22 at 07:50 AM.

Executive Chef
    Even though it is bakery related, who wants a giant batter bowl with beating eggs.

Sorry, but that's not creative enough for the amount of work required to get it.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    I also think there is a bit to much to bake in a short of time. With that said I wanna give you players some tip that I got from a neighbor that made me finish last goal.

At first. Don?t make more than 3 MAX 4 of the first oven. Start from tomorrow you should gather (ask your neighbors to start gift you) 2nd goal parts while you finish your first 3-4 ovens (sending part requests to your neighbors). Then you got enough parts to easy built at least two of the second oven when you are finish with the first part.
    Helps a lot!!!

Disappointed with the goal prizes...don't know how the recipes look yet but my hopes aren't high. After years of playing, the goals are not satisfying to complete. Sales are full of gem items so it shows they expect us to spend real money with little effort on their end. At least they lowered the total number of dishes to be made.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeebeams View Post
    Disappointed with the goal prizes...don't know how the recipes look yet but my hopes aren't high. After years of playing, the goals are not satisfying to complete. Sales are full of gem items so it shows they expect us to spend real money with little effort on their end. At least they lowered the total number of dishes to be made.
    Yes, the sales seem not to offer anything for coins anymore, but lets be honest here - all the really nice stuff costs gems anyway. It always did. Every sale since I started playing back in 2013 featured great stuff for gems and some mediocre stuff for coins. The only difference is that back then that nice stuff for gems was actually way more expensive.
    For example, there were some nice items featured on this Holiday sale in December that werent actually THAT expensive at all Imho. Candy Cane Fountain cost smth like 9 gems. For such an amazing decoration its actually very cheap. I didn?t get it this time bc I already had it but years ago I had to pay for it way more. You can easily make 9 gems now by mastering recipes in the ovens.
    In general I get your point. But regarding sales my point is, that it makes no sense complaining about items for coins not being featured on sales. They always used to be mediocre and not really inspiring anyway imho. I noticed S8 started making some gem items cheaper that used to cost a lot more years ago. Thats a big plus, I think.
    Last edited by kob678; 01-08-22 at 03:08 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast