Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Back to Basics - 2022 Jan 06 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    The recipes on the second oven look great! I skipped this goal because the new requirements took any last shred of fun out of goals for me. I also didn’t like the final prize and assumed we were in for more brown food on flat trays. I wish we could see what the recipes look like at the beginning of the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I wish we could see what the recipes look like at the beginning of the goal.
    Actually, you can... just scroll through the entire storage to the end where the goal prizes are usually located... thats what I do every time the goal is released. takes some time but at least I know what the prizes look like.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post
    Actually, you can... just scroll through the entire storage to the end where the goal prizes are usually located... thats what I do every time the goal is released. takes some time but at least I know what the prizes look like.
    It’s not the prizes I wish we could see, it’s the recipes. I don’t want to waste my time for flat trays anymore

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    It’s not the prizes I wish we could see, it’s the recipes. I don’t want to waste my time for flat trays anymore
    Omg sorry, I'm blind XD I misread the word "recipes" lol

New Resident
    I wish the goals would be longer (They could also reduce the materials required to build the ovens, or reduce the amount of baking required) This is quite hard to accomplish when you have work and other things to do during the day. The amount of materials to build an oven and the amount of food for you to bake in order to reach the next set goal is quite overwhelming. Most of the time you can't even finish it, so it's not as much fun.

Farm Supplier
    Same. The amount of parts to make another part is ridiculous! Also been playing since 2012 and still haven't reached lvl 100! S8 is greedy imo!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9EC5888F-DCD8-407F-B9EE-AE2ECB25D74B.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	62042

The pin collection is too big please resize

Fashion Designer
    So I will finish the goal tonight, just by the skin of my teeth. That is no fun, S8, not a game but a job. I feel like I should be getting a paycheck LOL. Can you please be reasonable, listen to your customers, and bring the requirements for the third item on the second oven back down.. 12 would be reasonable, 38 is not. I feel like I'm married to this game now and can't take it for much longer. I like my neighbors but it's hard to parlay that into a reason to continue playing for ugly prizes in unreasonable goals. I really do hope S8 is listening to us and maybe considering being reasonable.

Rhino Keeper
    I’d say this is the WORST bakery story goal ever! Storm8, you really hit the bottom with this one! Congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    I have played for years and the amount of dishes that they now want in the time frame is almost impossible
    First time in years I can?t finish goals even playing non stop
    Wish it would go back to lower dishes served
    Or at least lower the cook time

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast