Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Back to Basics - 2022 Jan 06 (15 Days)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9707EA58-913C-4696-AC95-E13B9D908A0A.jpeg 
Views:	481 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	61921

2nd Recipe - Classic Croissant

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    - Maybe I'm wrong, but if they put the crate prizes on sale, no one would really buy the originals with higher gem prizes. Some ppl actually spend REAL money buying gems for crates, and I think that's how the game makes money. If that's true, why would they put their money making crates at a lower price? :/

- That's also why I think they made the goal oven requirements so much. So we can spend real money to buy gems to help us finish the goal in time. Now, not gonna lie, that would be a REALLY smart, big money move. Unfortunately, the prizes are NOT worth it. Give the ppl coloured or themed prizes. Enough with the pale, bland and brown!

- Back to my first point; I also think that's why literally ALL the recent Christmas sale items were worth gems. I've noticed so many things being worth gems instead of coins since the fountains and couches fiasco. I really can't remember the last time I bought something new (obviously, other than the goal stuff) worth coins. It's been a quiet and slow shift from coins to gems. If the next sale is ONLY gems again, it'd be confirmed.
    Here is another way they could make money. I know it sounds crazy, but has been known to work:

Since they have things that people want to buy, they could sell those things.

I know, I know. It sounds wacky and far-fetched. Much better to refuse to sell them. Keep making it harder for people to get things that they do not even like that much. Heck, make it IMPOSSIBLE! Then people will for sure spend money on things that they do not really want very much. No way that could fail!!! Also, when people DO spend money AND jump through all the hoops to get something, let them have it for a week and then take it back! They will FOR SURE spend lots more money for years to come! Just whatever you do, do not sell things that people want to buy. That would for sure put you out of business. The key to long-lasting income is disappointing your customers, refusing to sell them what they want and then, when you do sell it, take it back. How could that plan fail??? Call the bank, we have a winner!

Thumbs down 🎊 Happy Brown 2022!!! 🎊

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo49 View Post

Bread Loaf = Brown
    Croissant = Brown
    Bagel = Brown

Final Prize Mega Mixing Bowl = Even THAT is BROWN!

Luckily Storm8 re-released some of the Older Ovens/Stoves/Mixers to compensate?

New Resident
    Really sad that these goals are so so so hard to complete when you have a full time job, family and other commitments. This game used to be my escape but now is no longer fun. I haven't been able to complete any goals since the targets are crazy high. Very sad and will have no choice but to leave this game.

I have reached the second oven second recipe and purchased the mega mixer it will not show up on my floor and I have not received my side goal even though I completed it. could someone please address this for me thank you very much.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanas_desserts View Post
    I have reached the second oven second recipe and purchased the mega mixer it will not show up on my floor and I have not received my side goal even though I completed it. could someone please address this for me thank you very much.
    I'm sorry this happened to you Please fill out a ticket with Storm8 Support (link in my signature) regarding your missing items.

If an image isn't loading in your bakery, you could also try closing your game and clearing the game cache, which will prompt all images to reload the next time you open your game.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Oh come on, this is the 4th goal I've not done since they've increased the amount of recipes required to complete, all for a decoration that probably won't ever be seen out. This makes me not wanna play and give up completely!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    - Ummmm before you start reading this just be prepared cause you might get annoyed. I really didn't intend to type SO much but it just happened lol -

If those really are the prizes, this would literally be the third (main) goal I've refused to do.

- First they started giving a bunch of couches & fountains back-to-back.

- Then the Christmas season came and we got a ridiculous, cheap looking ornament AFTER Christmas. (Pls note, I understand some ppl may prefer these cosy or bold prizes. This is just based on what I prefer) Not gonna lie, even though I never used it, the Swirling Presents was a good prize.

Okay.... Back to my rant:

- Of course I can't forget to mention the BLAND looking tables & chairs. And our All time favorite *note sarcasm ... while queuing drumroll* BROWN WALLPAPER & TILES. Yayyyy ;-;

- Not only did they do that, but also INCREASING the parts. (I believe they've decreased it now. Not sure since, as I mentioned, I haven't done a goal in a while) .

- Now they've decided to give us boring looking Kitchen appliances cause we defiantly don't want more colourful decorations or maybe a START on Valentine's deco BEFORE the holiday. So it wouldn't be a fiasco like the previous goal.

\\ Idk why the team enjoys losing players and money. Maybe I need to think differently about this cause they're bent over backwards to make their game bad.

Lastly I just wanna apologize if I seemed ignorant, obnoxious or rude. This game is getting so difficult. Who'd have thought that a bakery game would have you frustrated like this.

Still gonna keep playing the game tho. Just no real fun like before
    That's exactly what I've done too. I haven't done the goals since early November haha! Unless they decrease the amount, I won't be doing them! Besides, I'll just master the recipes on the regular stove!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo49 View Post

the food on the plate is ok but the tray looks long and unsightly

Ok I guess will submit a ticket because I've already froce close app & cleared cache before writing this post. Thank you for your response.