Thread: Castle Story 2022: Looking for new neighbours? Add your ID here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 2022: Looking for new neighbours? Add your ID here!

Looking for active neighbors? Post your ID here. Only one post per ID please.

Please note that it is polite to leave a message on a player's in-game wall to say you've sent an invite.

Note: You can delete your own posts in this forum only.

Make sure you check the Hub for links to all of the excellent game guides and other helpful information on how to play and enjoy Castle Story!

* Main Game Guide Links: Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum

Useful Links | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Bugs & Issues Forum | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco) | Forum Rules

Click here to read the Terms of Service:
    A. Your Acceptance of the Terms of Use:
    Please carefully read these Terms of Use, which affect your legal rights and obligations. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the Service, you represent that [B](1) you are age 13 or older, (2) you understand and agree to these Terms of Use, and (3) if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.

(I am not accepting new neighbour requests at this time... sorry.)

Plz add Rhayannanne

Had to restart after several years away because I can't find/remember previous id/password...

Rhino Keeper
    I am in need of a neighbor that will return a gift daily. My id: gustafrog1

Add me

Hello I am at 22 Hunters Hill and my id is gnola1420 looking for a few more neighbours to help with event requests.
    Cheers
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-21-22 at 10:26 PM. Reason: removed post 1 quote :)

New Resident
    Hi, I have 3 IDs. Anyone may add me. I'm a daily player. JOY73061, JOY73061A, JOY73061B. Thanks!

I?m queenbee123, please feel free to add me. I finished the main storyline quest book a few years ago and stopped playing. Now I?m starting again from scratch to enjoy the game a second time. Im excited to see the main story developments since then.

Host(ess)
    ID: jinka7
    Kingdom name: Solosis.
    Looking for event help, occasional gifts.

Host(ess)
    ADD ME!

ID: keeksbeats
    “Keeks Kingdom”

New Resident
    Anyone may add me. I have 3 IDs: joy73061, joy73061a, joy73061b. I play every day

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for new neighbors to help each other in the goals/events. My ID is ThynaSmith