Thread: Stuffed Fangbeasts and Butcher Pigs Not Dropping Items

Stuffed Fangbeasts and Butcher Pigs Not Dropping Items

The Stuffed Fangbeast, from the November 2021 Beastmaster (leaderboard) event, is supposed to have a chance of dropping Simple Feasts, but I have not received any, not even a Black Flag, since winning it at the event.

The Butcher Pig, from the Ye Ol’ Vet event back in September 2021, is supposed to drop “feasts and more,” but has not dropped anything other than coins since I received it as a prize for an adventure. I have not received a Black Flag for any other thing either.

Please rectify these issues.

Thank you.

Note: I’ve collected from them everyday since getting them.

Are these issues being looked into?

I appreciate that there are loads of other bugs and issues that have to be attended to but I (and other players too) put in considerable amounts of effort and resources to win these and would appreciate that at the very least they would drop the items we were promised.

And before any reply comes in about Black Flags and “chances,” let me add that I have been religiously collecting from them twice a day, everyday, since I got them and have not seen a single Black Flag, and to even hint that it is “simply due to bad luck,” is going to send my eyes rolling back till they get stuck with the whites facing out forever.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 01-22-22 at 01:52 PM.

The team checked this and have confirmed that the loot is dropping as expected. Feast drops are very very rare. Don't give up!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The team checked this and have confirmed that the loot is dropping as expected. Feast drops are very very rare. Don't give up!
    Three months in and I’m still looking out for feasts or black flags and coming up with none. It isn’t that I need feast droppers, it’s the principle of the matter. I have eight Thankful Gnomes, a level 5 Mystery Table, a level 5 Bountiful Table, an Armored Maxotaur, Jack Frost, Ringo, and loads of other random decos that drop feasts too. I regularly see black flags from ALL of them but have yet to see any from the Staffed Fangbeast or the Butcher Pigs.

“Very, very, rare?” Okay, I’ll keep trying, I have the energy to spare anyway so why not.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Deadpixel, I had a feast drop from the Butcher Pig recently... I did post in the thread in discussions a little while back. That was the first time though it dropped and I collect daily from it for coins.

Closing Thread. You can continue discussion here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ng-Feast-Items.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!