Thread: Holiday Event Ferris Wheel

Holiday Event Ferris Wheel

Won the ferris wheel from the holiday event and was wondering if anyone else has noticed the drops. I'm pretty sure the prize page showed chances at all 3 gold items, trade tickets, wisps and lanterns (can't find the thread to confirm). These items are the only reason I participated. For the first week I was getting tickets, wisps and an occasional lantern, but the last few collections are just wisps. I have not seen any gold items at all. Anyone else notice this??

Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    Won the ferris wheel from the holiday event and was wondering if anyone else has noticed the drops. I'm pretty sure the prize page showed chances at all 3 gold items, trade tickets, wisps and lanterns (can't find the thread to confirm). These items are the only reason I participated. For the first week I was getting tickets, wisps and an occasional lantern, but the last few collections are just wisps. I have not seen any gold items at all. Anyone else notice this??
    Oh I assumed tickets were guaranteed !!

Quote Originally Posted by dagar74 View Post
    The tickets are the only guaranteed item the wheel drops, all others are based on your luck. I?ve had it drop a golden egg twice and a golden apple once, among other things.

Edit:
    And speaking of luck here's a capture of the Wheel dropping a Trade Ticket and Gold Nugget (my first from the Wheel) right after making this post. Talk about "Power of the Post (POP)!"

Last edited by deadpixel; 01-02-22 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Added vid cap of Wheel dropping nugget

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes trade tickets are guaranteed and I've seen the other drops as listed too.