Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DRAGON TALES 12/28: Maple Mayhem | Spellgrain Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I haven't been able to breed Mindcone on any of my accounts.
    I?ve had THREE social dragon fails 🙄
    ?Common? dragon tho!
    It?s no longer fun to play.

Hi shortdanzr, many thanks for posting all the tasks for the tales, that’s super helpful ����

I have just managed to breed mindcone after about 20 tries using water and air, before that I was using diamond and volt, had a few tries but didn’t work so I switched to water and air, good luck to those still trying to breed it ����

Oh and thanks a lot for the picture as well shortdanzr! It also helped me a lot

Rhino Keeper
    What kind of absurd joke is this Storm8? 4th social dragon fail with a clown dragon sprinkled in there for good measure.

Trouble Birch Dragon Maple Mayhem

Edit: Nevermind! It worked, and the Birch Dragon is hatching.

I hope someone can help me with this.
    Last night I finished the following step:

?4. Start crafting your Birch Dragon. (Skip: 14Gold)
    Prize: 15,000 Coins?

However, now I can?t proceed with the next step, which would be finishing the crafting and hatching of the Birch dragon, because whenever I click on hatch, it goes to the nest, but there?s no Birch Dragon egg anywhere in my inventory.
    What am I missing? Please help me out here, thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocofrieda1 View Post
    Edit: Nevermind! It worked, and the Birch Dragon is hatching.

I hope someone can help me with this.
    Last night I finished the following step:

?4. Start crafting your Birch Dragon. (Skip: 14Gold)
    Prize: 15,000 Coins?

However, now I can?t proceed with the next step, which would be finishing the crafting and hatching of the Birch dragon, because whenever I click on hatch, it goes to the nest, but there?s no Birch Dragon egg anywhere in my inventory.
    What am I missing? Please help me out here, thank you.
    The Birch dragon egg is crafted in the Spell Shop. As soon as you hit "Start crafting your Birch Dragon," a timer will appear in your spell shop. When the timer is up, you can then transfer the egg to the nest to be hatched, which takes 8 hours.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    5 days continuous breeding water and air, NO MINDCONE, but plenty rares to trade. I’m at a standstill, one task shouldn’t take 5 days.

Fashion Designer
    any successful breeding combo?
    can't get the dragon needed....

Farm Supplier
    Nope, nothing successful for 5 days, but more rares to trade than ever before! Im thinking is mindcone even in the possibilities of outcomes? Water and air, Just got a rainbow on the nest, and another 14 hour breeding, likely another rare rainbow. I was never able to get a rainbow before, LOL! Level 200 playing since 2012! This will be like a past event when we were asked to breed a Ferret. Never could get a ferret during the event, then after the event I was overwhelmed with ferrets!!!
    Last edited by ratsinthecity; 01-08-22 at 10:04 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast