Thread: DRAGON TALES 12/28: Maple Mayhem | Spellgrain Dragon

Executive Chef
    hope that helps
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    I just shut down n restarted but no change. Still cant craft the birch dragon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    So frustrating, the only thing left is a ticket to support.
    in the past, i have paid for the extra marker with gold. screen shot that you only have one marker. and that you are on the proper chapter. pay with gold. move on. and log a ticket for a repayment of the gold. i have had to do that a few times in the past. especially with the later dragon where you don't have time to wait.

Executive Chef
    so breeding is also fey and blue. but there is no straight fey dragon. i wonder if fey/yellow with a water dragon would work. or fey/blue with a water dragon would work.
    so breeding water and air gets you 18 possibilities
    9 with 4 hour timers: lightfood, march mayhem, pyxis, venus, frilly, seashore, primal might, magician, lilwing.
    the longest is 2x 14 hours: rainbow (rare), mist (common)
    16 hours: ambassador (rare)
    18 hours: prime energy (super rare and requires that both parents are level 15 so you can easily avoid this)
    21 hour: social (super rare)

but egg is:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mindcone.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	61822

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so breeding is also fey and blue. but there is no straight fey dragon. i wonder if fey/yellow with a water dragon would work. or fey/blue with a water dragon would work.
    so breeding water and air gets you 18 possibilities
    9 with 4 hour timers: lightfood, march mayhem, pyxis, venus, frilly, seashore, primal might, magician, lilwing.
    the longest is 2x 14 hours: rainbow (rare), mist (common)
    16 hours: ambassador (rare)
    18 hours: prime energy (super rare and requires that both parents are level 15 so you can easily avoid this)
    21 hour: social (super rare)

but egg is:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mindcone.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	61822
    Thank you for the picture! I will add the egg and color combo for this dragon to Post 1.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I really like the colors of this dragon, but what a weird name. Did Nick used to come up with the names, too? And now someone else is coming up with names? The Tournament dragon is the Holt dragon. I don't know what that means, but Holt is one of my family's surnames, so I feel like I have to battle for it. ��
    Spellgrain = Spell (magic, etc.) + Grain (as in a woodgrain). All dragons this month are of a magical forest/wood theme.
    Holt can be defined as, "A small woods, or copse".

Dragons under my direction should continue to release through March.

If I skip hatching Mindcone Dragon step will I still be able to collect the Elmblue Markers reward and the 260 leaves or do I forfeit them? I already hatched a Mindcone somehow in the last leaderboard, I guess. Will I be able to raise the one I’ve hatched already and have it count in Chapters 8,9,&10? I’m new to this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Spellgrain = Spell (magic, etc.) + Grain (as in a woodgrain). All dragons this month are of a magical forest/wood theme.
    Holt can be defined as, "A small woods, or copse".

Dragons under my direction should continue to release through March.
    Thank you for explaining. 😀 Hopefully you weren?t offended by my comment. I am really enjoying the colors of these dragons, and the wood theme is unique. They have a different ?feel? from previous dragons, so I thought maybe the new designer had already started producing dragons. I look forward to seeing the rest of these wood themed dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieSueCat View Post
    If I skip hatching Mindcone Dragon step will I still be able to collect the Elmblue Markers reward and the 260 leaves or do I forfeit them? I already hatched a Mindcone somehow in the last leaderboard, I guess. Will I be able to raise the one I’ve hatched already and have it count in Chapters 8,9,&10? I’m new to this.
    I?m sorry no one has answered you yet. I don?t know the answer to your first question, but I do know that you can raise Mindcone now and it will count. In fact, it?s a good idea to raise it as soon as possible.

You couldn?t have hatched Mindcone before this event started because it wasn?t released until this event started. The important thing is that you have it now. 😀 Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Executive Chef
    I haven't been able to breed Mindcone on any of my accounts.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I haven't been able to breed Mindcone on any of my accounts.
    On my big isle I have had some luck using drgns w valentine in them...I got drgn using lightfoot and bold. But it took about 20 tries on den and roost and included failed den boost when I bred 14 hrs and 21 hrs...no more gold to finish those for me and then get more fails.

Sending lots of GL for you and everyone else to breed drgn.. getting it real soon, you may finish tales.

S8 can you please add craft option for tales. There's too much other suffering out in world now, players could use some easy times here...thank you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast