Thread: Tales Guidance

Fashion Designer

Tales Guidance

Is no one setting up threads for Dragon Tales anymore? No guidance on how to breed the common dragon, etc.? It feels like this game is not long for this world?

I also wonder what happened to those threads. I spent an entire 5 days breeding during the last Dragon Tales and never got the common dragon. It usually takes me 2-3 days, and have never once completed a DT event because getting the common Dragon takes so long.

Rhino Keeper
    DT was once the most discussed S8 game. Many players have moved on.

Rhino Keeper
    Breed blue and yellow to get Mindcone.

These new dragons have some weird names and interesting colors.
    Last edited by Frostyforest34; 12-31-21 at 09:36 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm trying to remember to set up threads for you but if I can't for whatever reason then really someone else should start one with the right name and one of us mods will sticky it. Just a bit hard with Christmas and New Years and my time difference.

I'll jump in my game and see if I can get a splash screen or not..

Update: New thread in sticky here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...llgrain-Dragon
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-31-21 at 10:32 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm trying to remember to set up threads for you but if I can't for whatever reason then really someone else should start one with the right name and one of us mods will sticky it. Just a bit hard with Christmas and New Years and my time difference.

I'll jump in my game and see if I can get a splash screen or not..

Update: New thread in sticky here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...llgrain-Dragon
    Thank you, SpiritWind! Really, you shouldn?t feel obligated to manage this forum, too, when you have Castle Story to take care of.

People who have played the game for a while should know the routine by now. It?s the same template every time; just plug in different dragon names. The only different action we need to take each time is knowing which color dragons to breed to get the common. I provided this information.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for that. I don't mind doing the threads but I don't play DS anymore so I don't want to let you down. I'll have a chat with the team and see how I can get info for you all.