Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/30: Duel of Fates | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have done the Adventure several times. A card pops up saying "+1 Duel Practice." I don't see any increase of anything I have in storage, nor any new addition of items needed for event. This is a glitch that needs to be remedied immediately.
    This is usually the case, it is a counter for S8. You won't see any item, just an invisible drop.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Don't forget to buy the Enchanted Wraps for 2 gems before collecting from Ivy's Hut! Regular price is 20 gems.
    Ack! And here I was just applauding myself for managing to have Ivy ready to collect right away for a change. Should have read the forum first!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't forget to buy the Enchanted Wraps for 2 gems before collecting from Ivy's Hut! Regular price is 20 gems.
    How do I do that? For me it's 2 gems for the "skip" option and 20 in the Magic Forge. Does using the "skip" button allow me to craft the Fight Kit? Will it provide me with the Wraps?

Executive Chef
    This is usually the case, it is a counter for S8. You won't see any item, just an invisible drop.
    An invisible drop of what? Shouldn't we be aware of what it is?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    How do I do that? For me it's 2 gems for the "skip" option and 20 in the Magic Forge. Does using the "skip" button allow me to craft the Fight Kit? Will it provide me with the Wraps?
    The Skip provides you with 1 Enchanted Warps, that you can use for crafting.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    An invisible drop of what? Shouldn't we be aware of what it is?
    There are many drops that don't hit the inventory. S8 might use it to make some stats.

Rhino Keeper
    The Skip provides you with 1 Enchanted Warps, that you can use for crafting.
    Thank you kindly for the warning and the explanation! Saves me half a day waiting time.

Rhino Keeper
    Kind of looks like the Never have I Ever in Everland event? https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...info-on-page-1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Kind of looks like the Never have I Ever in Everland event? https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...info-on-page-1
    Correct!

Rhino Keeper
    I have chopped ten dead trees and haven't had any bolts and gears drop. Is anyone else having this problem?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast