Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/30: Duel of Fates | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Just got a fighting fish from two wells.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like fun so far! Only trouble for now are the beetles: only one dropped from 8 cleared dead trees… hopefully we wont need to many of those

Fashion Designer
    The beetles should only be for optional adventures to get more supplies, so the amount you need is up to you.

Executive Chef
    For those who normally mute, like me, check out the battle sound on the Steampunk Wizard - whoosh!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    The beetles should only be for optional adventures to get more supplies, so the amount you need is up to you.
    Ah thank you, i didnt realise that! I wonder what those extra supplies are, but not enough to invest in tens of dead trees

Fashion Designer
    Ivy’s Hut is needed. Wait to collect from it until the game tells you.

Thank you S8 for making it Ivy and not the Troll Camp!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Ah thank you, i didnt realise that! I wonder what those extra supplies are, but not enough to invest in tens of dead trees
    They will be the ones needed to make crafts to upgrade the Glimmer Dome. If you’re lucky, you might get the one that drops from Ivy. Sometimes there also is a very rare and desirable permanent items that drops, but one should never plan for that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    They will be the badges, orchids, wands, etc that we need to make the crafts for upgrading the dome. A rare drop will be the Enchanted Wraps from Ivys Hut, so it can be beneficial to do the adventure. I usually just chop the trees needed to collect all the badges and will run adventures as I collect 5 of the beetles.

Lol. Same time as Giselle. Good thing we agree.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 12-30-21 at 01:14 PM.

Executive Chef
    I have done the Adventure several times. A card pops up saying "+1 Duel Practice." I don't see any increase of anything I have in storage, nor any new addition of items needed for event. This is a glitch that needs to be remedied immediately.

Nightclub Owner
    Don't forget to buy the Enchanted Wraps for 2 gems before collecting from Ivy's Hut! Regular price is 20 gems.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast