Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Castle Story 12/30: Duel of Fates | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Trying to decide between Lyana and Tabitha……does Tabitha have the same animation as Fern?

Executive Chef
    Tabitha has the same animation as Fern.
    And Lyanna has the same animation as Armida and Ianthe.

Maybe visit a few kingdoms first and see which you prefer most.
    I have both … I’ll move a tree out the way for a couple days so you can see Tabitha properly.
    (They’re at J11)

Executive Chef
    To everyone who is still working on the event - you have 2 hours! Good luck! I hope you finish!

And for everyone, don't forget to gear up for Weekday Warrior! Fill your crafting buildings, have a Rock Outcropping, "weeds" and "rubble" ready to clear, and crops ready to harvest. I've started activating harvesting boosts prior to starting Weekday Warrior events because they apply to some other items around the kingdom besides crops. During WW, I collect from absolutely everything I can, although I suppose many use it as a chance to catch up on chopping items for the various storylines. They should really rename this game "The Tree Chopping Game." LOL!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    Well I did it again...took a nap and missed collecting the item (Steampunk Wizard this time) from the champions tent before the event ended. I don't really need another item, but battling 50 times and crafting it should mean I've EARNED it and it should still be there, waiting to be collected!

Arms folded and glaring. Picture Jeff Dunham's puppet, Walter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Well I did it again...took a nap and missed collecting the item (Steampunk Wizard this time) from the champions tent before the event ended. I don't really need another item, but battling 50 times and crafting it should mean I've EARNED it and it should still be there, waiting to be collected!

Arms folded and glaring. Picture Jeff Dunham's puppet, Walter.
    This happend to me once with a reindeer I think. I filled a ticket and they put it in my kingdom - maybe give it a try

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    This happend to me once with a reindeer I think. I filled a ticket and they put it in my kingdom - maybe give it a try
    Sweet little princesses are the very reason I visit this forum. I visit practically daily but rarely post. Thank-you fellow player for your kindness but as I don't need anymore "cool stuff" in an already overcrowded kingdom, I shall pass on the ticket. S8 really are helpful when contacted and I have no doubt they would give me the item if I requested it.

Lol, my bad for napping. I knew better. I just wanted to make the point that the tent is still there; so why couldn't the item at least have been left to be collected before deading the tent to a useless decoration?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dqueenie View Post
    Sweet little princesses are the very reason I visit this forum. I visit practically daily but rarely post. Thank-you fellow player for your kindness but as I don't need anymore "cool stuff" in an already overcrowded kingdom, I shall pass on the ticket. S8 really are helpful when contacted and I have no doubt they would give me the item if I requested it.

Lol, my bad for napping. I knew better. I just wanted to make the point that the tent is still there; so why couldn't the item at least have been left to be collected before deading the tent to a useless decoration?
    This is something that really doesn't make sense to me in Castle Story. In Dragon Story we can craft things and they will stay there until collected. Granted, we don't get new crafting buildings for each event in DS, but I agree that it makes no sense to take those items away if they have been crafted.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718