Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/30: Duel of Fates | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    That settles it for me. I'm going for the tall dude. Lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Nothing changes. In the actual goal, you can skip collecting from Ivy for 2 gems.
    How? I have not seen anywhere where you can skip or speed up for 2 gems. Even with only 5 hours to go on Ivy's Hut it's still 11 gems to speed up. Skipping on the wrap to make the Fight Kits is higher than 2 gems as well. I'm still on level 8 and could use the help.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    How? I have not seen anywhere where you can skip or speed up for 2 gems. Even with only 5 hours to go on Ivy's Hut it's still 11 gems to speed up. Skipping on the wrap to make the Fight Kits is higher than 2 gems as well. I'm still on level 8 and could use the help.
    You could skip the goal's piece (3.2) about the wraps for 2 gems. See page #1 for details.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I know it's confusing. I'm still not sure about it, but this was something that happened on Day 1. It isn't going to happen now that Day 1 of the event is over.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I know it's confusing. I'm still not sure about it, but this was something that happened on Day 1. It isn't going to happen now that Day 1 of the event is over.
    When you get to goal 3, first action is to get enchanted wrap by visiting Ivy, the skip is 2 gems. But is can only be skipped for 2 gems before your first visit to Ivy, all the other wraps require 20 gems to skip. It is a helpful way to get started.

Executive Chef
    Second drop from Tabitha was 515 coins and 3 energy.
    Second drop from Lyanna was 515 coins and 2 energy.

Third drop from Tabitha was 515 coins and 2 energy.
    Third drop from Lyanna was 515 coins and 3 energy.

Just collected from Lyanna and she dropped 7 energy. That is the most energy so far.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-08-22 at 06:20 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok that must be it. It is 25 gems for the wraps and 24 to speed up Ivy's Hut.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah I guess I missed that at the beginning. I'm just clock watching now for Ivy's Hut lol.

What crafting materials shall we need to get Lyanna/Tabitha and Figaro/Pierre? I have red through all the pages of the thread but couldn't find it out. Thanks in advance!
    Pity Figaro has an eye patch. Would have preferred to see him in excellent health as I want everyone in my kingdom to be completely happy. Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    What crafting materials shall we need to get Lyanna/Tabitha and Figaro/Pierre? I have red through all the pages of the thread but couldn't find it out. Thanks in advance!
    Pity Figaro has an eye patch. Would have preferred to see him in excellent health as I want everyone in my kingdom to be completely happy. Lol
    11 Choose Your Champion (With whom will you align?) x1 | choose either Lyanna or Tabitha! | Champions Tent, 1 hour - 1 magical contract

I've added some additional info here. I'm not up to these goals myself yet, so using the previous goals like this I'm taking my best guess....

Once you start crafting Lyanna or Tabitha in goal 11, the main goals complete and the following 2 goals are triggered.

Goal A allows you to choose either Figaro or Pierre as the wizard companion to Lyanna or Tabitha. You can purchase the other wizard with gems.
    Goal A:
    * Summon Figaro (He's a powerful wizard!) x1
    OR
    * Summon Pierre (He's a powerful wizard, and so handsome.) x1

Champions Tent, 1 hour - craft either Figaro or Pierre
    * Figaro: 25 rat tail, 50 silver ore, 3 lumin essence
    * Pierre: 25 creep tooth, 50 jewels, 5 enchanter's essence

Goal B allows you to purchase the other wizards with gems. To buy, press the gem skip button as you cannot craft them after you have chosen.
    Lyanna / Tabitha: likely 400 gems | Figaro / Pierre: likely 150 gems - to be confirmed.

(page 1, post #3 )

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast