Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/30: Duel of Fates | event information on page 1

Goal 9.1 Ask Neighbors for Ye Old Gloves (Prepare to fight!) x 20

This was completed within 4 hours of my sending out the requests to my neighbors. It seems that the issues we experience with requesting items from neighbors are related to having to make more than one request during an event; this happens during storybook-type events.

I was going to suggest that S8 might consider putting in a routine to clear any lingering old requests an hour before the start of the second round of requests in the storybook events, but I realized that it wouldn't be possible because there would be players who may be lagging behind because of various reasons.

Fashion Designer
    I am enjoying the animation for the 2 wizards. They actually look like they are fighting.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79F67BEA-5DEF-4180-B7DC-C70D945168C9.jpeg 
Views:	94 
Size:	353.1 KB 
ID:	61842

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Don't forget to buy the Enchanted Wraps for 2 gems before collecting from Ivy's Hut! Regular price is 20 gems.
    Mine never changed to 2 gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    I agree. They are tons of work. I sat out several events last fall, but I?ve started this one because I want Tabitha and the energy drops. However, we still don?t know how much energy she?ll drop. Hoping it?s worth all the time and energy.
    Yeah, I haven?t been enjoying them at all. I was having a lot more fun doing the permanent quests and expanding my kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Goal 11: Choose Your Champion
    You can choose Lyanna (Summon the Bright Witch) or Tabitha (Summon the Dark Witch) in the Champions Tent (1 hour)

Then Old Thomas says: "Very wise, young ruler! Very wise!"
    I chose Lyanna.
    Then I had the option to purchase Tabitha for 400 gems and Pierre for 150 gems.
    If I had chosen Tabitha, I would have had the option to purchase Lyanna and Figaro.
    After that, a Goal pops up in the Blue Book of Kingdom Goals in the upper left hand corner. The Goal says: A Magical Ally, and you have 8 days to do it. I can Summon Figaro in the Champions Tent. Since one of the Witches is being crafted in the Tent, I have to wait for one hour to craft Figaro. If I had chosen Tabitha, I would have been able to craft Pierre in the Champions Tent.

Back of Tabitha card: A brooding young witch who's been practicing for this very moment. She'll give you Energy if you'll talk spells with her! (Collection time is 22 hours)
    Back of Pierre card: A dark wizard filled with snark. He's into collecting some weird things but he might give you Glimmerdust! (Collection time is 8 hours)
    Back of Lyanna card: A bright young witch who would love to practice spells with you. She'll give you Energy! (Collection time is 22 hours)
    Back of Figaro card: A handsome wizard who's always willing to help a friend. He has a chance to give you Glimmerdust or a Fey Crystal! (Collection time is 8 hours)

I am assuming that SpiritWind's crafting requirements for Figaro and Pierre are correct.
    I hope I have made all this clear.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 01-05-22 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Additional information

Got the final Enchanted Wrap I needed from the Champions Tent, so I should be done with this event in a couple of hours. That means I'll have at least 7 days left to build up my energy store, which was so drained by the Monster Hunt and this event

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Got the final Enchanted Wrap I needed from the Champions Tent, so I should be done with this event in a couple of hours. That means I'll have at least 7 days left to build up my energy store, which was so drained by the Monster Hunt and this event
    Lucky you, I have about 6 hours to go until the last kit exists production (waiting for Ivy 4 hours, 2 hours production)!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by maxwilk View Post
    Mine never changed to 2 gems
    Nothing changes. In the actual goal, you can skip collecting from Ivy for 2 gems.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Well, I just leveled up and have 0/8 kits. I will patiently wait on Ivy
    I have everything else. So I'm kinda rebuilding energy doing that. Nuttin urgent left for me to do.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know which is Pierre & which one Figaro?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast