Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/30: Duel of Fates | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Goal #10 is where you will directly choose the champion you wish to align yourself with; Lyanna or Tabitha.

I’m guessing your confusion comes from the wordings of goal #13 and #14, which are additional side-goals offering you the chance to purchase the OTHER champion AFTER you have chosen your first champion and completed the main goals.

So, if you chose Lyanna as your 1st champion in goal #10, here you will be offered a chance to purchase Tabitha, or if you chose Tabitha, then Lyanna.
    Thank you! Yes, that’s what was confusing me. My youngest daughter’s name is Tabitha so I definitely need her.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Man, I so appreciate how helpful everyone is on the forum. It felt like I was being paranoid about the fish drops but seeing everyone else having the same problems at least means we can commiserate together. It's gratifying to know others are going through the same thing, frustrating as it can be. But we still have a lot of time.
    I find it interesting that the orchid drops from bushes seem reasonable, while the fish drops are much fewer. I also just don?t have enough energy to get enough Battle Charms. I?ve purchased multiple energy/resource packages and still need a good 200 charms + over 20 fish, about 50 of the things from chopping trees, and only a few orchids. And I?m a low level player. 😕 If I can just make one of each type of crafting material for each remaining day of the event, I guess I?ll make it.
    I also bought a weapons cache for each of my accounts at 50 gems each. I got 1 Battle Charm per chop, so 20 charms, and either 1 or 0 beetles.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Thank you! Yes, that’s what was confusing me. My youngest daughter’s name is Tabitha so I definitely need her.
    Aww!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Aww!
    Tabitha in the Bible was a helper and everyone loved her and my Tabitha is like that, too, so she’s aptly named!

Fashion Designer
    Riverly which option did you choose, the Steampunk Wizard or the Flamethrower Wizard?

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well I finally caught enough fish to finish off that 30 minute craft. They were a pain. I think something has changed. I remember that first craft was pretty easy to get done.
    But now I'm Done with ponds and flamethrowers. Just waiting on hatcheries and Ivy. The waiting game.

And I got my 20 gems. DONE
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    I chose Steampunk! For some reason he appealed to me a bit more. Hah.

I know we can do both, but I'm just getting one. Have you chosen one or both yet Venatemp?
    Last edited by riverly; 01-03-22 at 01:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I guessed you would chose the Steampunk Wizard . Will go along fabulously in your queendom. I chose the Flamethrower Wizard first and am slowly working on the Steampunk Wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I chose Steampunk! For some reason he appealed to me a bit more. Hah.

I know we can do both, but I'm just getting one. Have you chosen one or both yet Venatemp?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A15741A5-CF23-46C1-B69A-2C4936931E1C.jpeg 
Views:	87 
Size:	351.7 KB 
ID:	61823
    My Steampunk Wizard has moved into the Tinker Camp.
    He is very happy with his Robot Bird pet.

I got enough to unlock both wizards just by collecting Fighting Fish.
    I didn’t need to fight any extra Flamethrowers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Is it just me or is anyone else having a REAL problem getting the fighting fish?
    PLEASE S8, this is energy intensive enough as it is!
    I have 54 ponds/wells out...I just collected from ALL and I now have a whopping SIX fighting fish.

I'm sorry but when something ceases to be enjoyable and starts feeling more like a chore, ya gotta wonder if you're doing it for the right reasons...
    I TOTALLY agree and I?ve sat out a lot of these lately. A lot of them just haven?t been fun at all; they just seem like tons of work. 😢

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I TOTALLY agree and I?ve sat out a lot of these lately. A lot of them just haven?t been fun at all; they just seem like tons of work. 😢
    I agree. They are tons of work. I sat out several events last fall, but I?ve started this one because I want Tabitha and the energy drops. However, we still don?t know how much energy she?ll drop. Hoping it?s worth all the time and energy.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast